Tuesday 28th February

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuesday 28th February

Post  Aneurin on Thu 23 Feb 2017, 08:13

I'm down to play Pandemic Legacy with Karl, Paul and Lizzy... Will try and grab the small darts room to avoid spoilers as we are getting towards the back end of the game now...
avatar
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2749
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 37
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  SamVS on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 12:03

I'd like to get some of my 10x10s played. I think I've recovered from my last game of Terra Mystica to play another, if there's interest. Or Tigris & Euphrates? El Grande? Scythe?

I've also got quite a few great medium-weight/length two-player games that seem to be quite tricky to arrange on a Tuesday night. Memoir '44, Summoner Wars, Mage Wars, Go... if anyone wants to play any of those before 7 o'clock, or later in the evening, so that you don't have difficulties joining a bigger game as a main event before or afterwards, let me know.

Just realised I'm On 57 plays of games and we're only 55 days into the year. 365 plays this year challenge accepted.
avatar
SamVS
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1059
Join date : 2013-07-17

View user profile http://sam-outlands.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  DaveB on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 13:02

I haven't played one of the Legendary Encounters games in a while - anyone fancy a crack at either Alien or Predator versions?

1, DaveB
2, Ianm
3, AdamB
4, AntW
5, Arun Cheesus


Last edited by DaveB on Tue 28 Feb 2017, 09:00; edited 1 time in total
avatar
DaveB
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1436
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  Jamie on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 16:02

Anyone like to give Risk Europe a whirl? It's for 4 players...

1. Jamie
2. Jen
3. James
4. Evan


Last edited by Jamie on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 15:15; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1199
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  BeardyTom on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 17:37

Sam wrote:I'd like to get some of my 10x10s played. I think I've recovered from my last game of Terra Mystica to play another, if there's interest. Or Tigris & Euphrates? El Grande? Scythe?

I've also got quite a few great medium-weight/length two-player games that seem to be quite tricky to arrange on a Tuesday night. Memoir '44, Summoner Wars, Mage Wars, Go... if anyone wants to play any of those before 7 o'clock, or later in the evening, so that you don't have difficulties joining a bigger game as a main event before or afterwards, let me know.

Just realised I'm On 57 plays of games and we're only 55 days into the year. 365 plays this year challenge accepted.

I'd be interested in any of those too. TM and T&E are on my 5x5 list and I'd love to try El Grande sometime. I could also get there early if you'd be up for a pre-session Go game.
avatar
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 525
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 41
Location : Nether Edge/Highfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  Jen_K on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 18:55

Can I join Risk Europe?
avatar
Jen_K
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  Jamie on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 21:31

Jen_K wrote:Can I join Risk Europe?

You can Jen!

Anyone else, only 2 slots left...
avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1199
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  JamesETT on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 18:19

Jamie wrote:
Jen_K wrote:Can I join Risk Europe?

You can Jen!

Anyone else, only 2 slots left...
sure I'd like to jump in on this.
avatar
JamesETT
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 32
Join date : 2016-07-25
Age : 18
Location : Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  Jamie on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 18:31

JamesETT wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Jen_K wrote:Can I join Risk Europe?

You can Jen!

Anyone else, only 2 slots left...
sure I'd like to jump in on this.

Got you James! Smile

One slot left...
avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1199
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  Evilevan on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 06:24

Jamie wrote:
JamesETT wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Jen_K wrote:Can I join Risk Europe?

You can Jen!

Anyone else, only 2 slots left...
sure I'd like to jump in on this.

Got you James! Smile

One slot left...

Can I have the last slot please Jamie!? Very Happy
avatar
Evilevan
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 435
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 44
Location : Heeley, Sheffield

View user profile http://gibberingmadness-evan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  Jamie on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 15:16

Evilevan wrote:
Jamie wrote:
JamesETT wrote:
Jamie wrote:
Jen_K wrote:Can I join Risk Europe?

You can Jen!

Anyone else, only 2 slots left...
sure I'd like to jump in on this.

Got you James! Smile

One slot left...

Can I have the last slot please Jamie!? Very Happy

You sure can Evan. Smile
avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1199
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  SamVS on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 19:04

BeardyTom wrote:

I'd be interested in any of those too. TM and T&E are on my 5x5 list and I'd love to try El Grande sometime. I could also get there early if you'd be up for a pre-session Go game.

Great! Now we just need somebody to bring Terra Mystica, Tigris & Euphrates, or El Grande.

I'll bring my Go board. It hasn't been played on yet. Does 6pm work for you? That should give us plenty of time for a 13x13 game, or a couple of 9x9 games.
avatar
SamVS
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1059
Join date : 2013-07-17

View user profile http://sam-outlands.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  Samuel_C on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 21:54

Sam wrote:
BeardyTom wrote:

I'd be interested in any of those too. TM and T&E are on my 5x5 list and I'd love to try El Grande sometime. I could also get there early if you'd be up for a pre-session Go game.

Great! Now we just need somebody to bring Terra Mystica, Tigris & Euphrates, or El Grande.

I'd be interested in playing any of TM, T&E and El Grande too.
avatar
Samuel_C
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 135
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  Aneurin on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 21:56

Oh - now everyone wants to play El-Grande.... when I'm already committed... I get it
avatar
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2749
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 37
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  swilbur on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 10:46

[quote="Sam"]
BeardyTom wrote:Great! Now we just need somebody to bring Terra Mystica, Tigris & Euphrates, or El Grande.

I'm happy to bring Terra Mystica and/or Tigris and Euphrates most of the time, but I'm not in town this week. Maybe another time.

swilbur
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  Ianm on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 19:02

Sam wrote:I'd like to get some of my 10x10s played. I think I've recovered from my last game of Terra Mystica to play another, if there's interest. Or Tigris & Euphrates? El Grande? Scythe?

I've also got quite a few great medium-weight/length two-player games that seem to be quite tricky to arrange on a Tuesday night. Memoir '44, Summoner Wars, Mage Wars, Go... if anyone wants to play any of those before 7 o'clock, or later in the evening, so that you don't have difficulties joining a bigger game as a main event before or afterwards, let me know.

Just realised I'm On 57 plays of games and we're only 55 days into the year. 365 plays this year challenge accepted.

Wow good work on the amount of games played.
Is that individual games or total including multiple times of the same game. I am on 53 if it includes multiples.
By the way what is a 10x10 or 5x5 game?
avatar
Ianm
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 41
Location : Sheffield.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  Ianm on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 19:05

Legendary encounters sounds fun
I will be up for that. A bit of alien themed adventure in tribute to Bill Paxton.
avatar
Ianm
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 41
Location : Sheffield.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  swilbur on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 19:07

Ianm wrote:By the way what is a 10x10 or 5x5 game?
It's a challenge you set for yourself to explore your games more deeply. You choose ten games and pledge to play each one of them at least ten times this year.

swilbur
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  DaveB on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 19:13

Ianm wrote:Legendary encounters sounds fun
I will be up for that. A bit of alien themed adventure in tribute to Bill Paxton.

Cool, see you there!
avatar
DaveB
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1436
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  AdamB on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 20:21

I'd be up for Legendary Encounters if there's space

AdamB
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 32
Join date : 2016-03-03
Age : 43
Location : Norton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  DaveB on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 20:22

AdamB wrote:I'd be up for Legendary Encounters if there's space

Plenty - plays up to five and you make three Smile

avatar
DaveB
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1436
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  AntW on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 22:56

I'd like to get in on the Xenomorphic action if I may Smile
avatar
AntW
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 117
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 28
Location : Ecclesfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  DaveB on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 23:01

AntW wrote:I'd like to get in on the Xenomorphic action if I may Smile

That's four Smile
avatar
DaveB
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1436
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  BeardyTom on Tue 28 Feb 2017, 07:09

Sam wrote:Great! Now we just need somebody to bring Terra Mystica, Tigris & Euphrates, or El Grande.

I'll bring my Go board. It hasn't been played on yet. Does 6pm work for you? That should give us plenty of time for a 13x13 game, or a couple of 9x9 games.

I can bring Tigris & Euphrates.
avatar
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 525
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 41
Location : Nether Edge/Highfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  Arun Cheesus on Tue 28 Feb 2017, 08:26

Could i jump in that last legendary spot?
avatar
Arun Cheesus
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-02-03
Age : 30
Location : Woodseats, Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th February

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum