Tuesday 9th May

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Tuesday 9th May

Post  DaveB on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:21

I think it's about time we carried on with our Mechs Vs Minions campaign... I know PaulC is in, but what say you Samuel and Rich_Swan?
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Deepcar

View user profile https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Samuel_C on Wed 03 May 2017, 12:09

DaveB wrote:I think it's about time we carried on with our Mechs Vs Minions campaign... I know PaulC is in, but what say you Samuel and Rich_Swan?
I say yes, that's fine by me.
Samuel_C
Samuel_C
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 296
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Aneurin on Fri 05 May 2017, 11:35

I've found and extra Tuesday in May - I thought I was playing X-wing but that is next week... so could play Great Western Trail or El Grande again? Anyone?
Aneurin
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  gregf on Fri 05 May 2017, 12:38

Aneurin wrote:I've found and extra Tuesday in May - I thought I was playing X-wing but that is next week... so could play Great Western Trail or El Grande again? Anyone?

I'd be up for either, I saw you playing Great Western Trail this week and it looked interesting.
gregf
gregf
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-03-18
Age : 47
Location : Nether Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Aneurin on Fri 05 May 2017, 18:50

gregf wrote:
Aneurin wrote:I've found and extra Tuesday in May - I thought I was playing X-wing but that is next week... so could play Great Western Trail or El Grande again? Anyone?

I'd be up for either, I saw you playing Great Western Trail this week and it looked interesting.

Well that filled up quickly...

Aneurin
GregF
KarlB
Mike4000
Aneurin
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  David_K on Sun 07 May 2017, 10:59

Dead of Winter The Long Night
Want to try and maximise the fun from this game with betrayer version, 4 players and a scenario we can finish this time without the over powered racoon.
Very happy to teach new players since its easy Very Happy
Who's up for it?
1. DK
2.
3.
4.

David_K
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-01-20
Age : 35
Location : Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Morte on Sun 07 May 2017, 19:27

After lurking here for months I am determined to actually turn up for this one. If you see a confused fat man, please be kind...and if you don't then please feel free to berate me for not turning up.
Morte
Morte
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Shirecliffe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Meurig on Sun 07 May 2017, 22:49

Me and PaulyG the second are going to play Anachrony. Join us if you like.

1) Meurig
2) PaulyG2
3)
4)
Meurig
Meurig
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 156
Join date : 2016-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Kes on Sun 07 May 2017, 23:45

I'll play dead of winter DK
Kes
Kes
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1621
Join date : 2013-04-01
Age : 33
Location : Heeley, Sheffield

View user profile http://www.kesSmith.com

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  AntW on Mon 08 May 2017, 00:12

DK wrote:Dead of Winter The Long Night
Want to try and maximise the fun from this game with betrayer version, 4 players and a scenario we can finish this time without the over powered racoon.
Very happy to teach new players since its easy Very Happy
Who's up for it?
1. DK
2.
3.
4.

I'd be in for some of that!
AntW
AntW
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 143
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 30
Location : Ecclesfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Evilevan on Mon 08 May 2017, 06:12

DK wrote:Dead of Winter The Long Night
Want to try and maximise the fun from this game with betrayer version, 4 players and a scenario we can finish this time without the over powered racoon.
Very happy to teach new players since its easy Very Happy
Who's up for it?
1. DK
2.
3.
4.

I'll take the last spot if still available please! Very Happy
Evilevan
Evilevan
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 453
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 46
Location : Heeley, Sheffield

View user profile http://gibberingmadness-evan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  David_K on Mon 08 May 2017, 09:16

Dead of Winter The Long Night

1. DK
2. Kes
3. AntW
4. Evilevan

Brilliant, see you all tomorrow

David_K
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-01-20
Age : 35
Location : Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  RikTheChief on Mon 08 May 2017, 09:45

Morte wrote:After lurking here for months I am determined to actually turn up for this one. If you see a confused fat man, please be kind...and if you don't then please feel free to berate me for not turning up.

See you tomorrow! If you can, try and get there for about 7 if you arrive a later you might be sat about for a while because people will have started games.
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 578
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 47
Location : Wombwell

View user profile http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Rich_Swan on Mon 08 May 2017, 10:27

DaveB wrote:I think it's about time we carried on with our Mechs Vs Minions campaign... I know PaulC is in, but what say you Samuel and Rich_Swan?

Yep, I'm in too Smile
Rich_Swan
Rich_Swan
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 85
Join date : 2016-09-19
Location : Crookes

View user profile http://www.themoonunderground.com

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Aneurin on Mon 08 May 2017, 19:32

Anyone want to meet up a bit earlier and game. I should be free from 5pm
Aneurin
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Ianm on Mon 08 May 2017, 22:48

Aneurin wrote:Anyone want to meet up a bit earlier and game. I should be free from 5pm
I will be there about 5.30.
Want to thrash me at imperial assault skirmish?
Ianm
Ianm
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 284
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 43
Location : Sheffield.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Aneurin on Mon 08 May 2017, 22:58

Ianm wrote:
Aneurin wrote:Anyone want to meet up a bit earlier and game. I should be free from 5pm
I will be there about 5.30.
Want to thrash me at imperial assault skirmish?

Tempted - but Paul and Arun will also be around so I'll bring a shortish 4player.
Aneurin
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Samuel_C on Tue 09 May 2017, 12:36

Aneurin wrote:
Ianm wrote:
Aneurin wrote:Anyone want to meet up a bit earlier and game. I should be free from 5pm
I will be there about 5.30.
Want to thrash me at imperial assault skirmish?

Tempted - but Paul and Arun will also be around so I'll bring a shortish 4player.
I'll probably be there quite early too...
Samuel_C
Samuel_C
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 296
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Aneurin on Tue 09 May 2017, 12:57

Samuel wrote:
Aneurin wrote:
Ianm wrote:
Aneurin wrote:Anyone want to meet up a bit earlier and game. I should be free from 5pm
I will be there about 5.30.
Want to thrash me at imperial assault skirmish?

Tempted - but Paul and Arun will also be around so I'll bring a shortish 4player.
I'll probably be there quite early too...

Bugger - I packed loads of four player games... not so many 5...
Aneurin
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Samuel_C on Tue 09 May 2017, 13:04

Aneurin wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Aneurin wrote:
Ianm wrote:
Aneurin wrote:Anyone want to meet up a bit earlier and game. I should be free from 5pm
I will be there about 5.30.
Want to thrash me at imperial assault skirmish?

Tempted - but Paul and Arun will also be around so I'll bring a shortish 4player.
I'll probably be there quite early too...

Bugger - I packed loads of four player games... not so many 5...
Sorry Sad only saw your message this morning or I'd have said earlier!
Samuel_C
Samuel_C
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 296
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  DaveB on Tue 09 May 2017, 13:27

Samuel wrote:Sorry Sad only saw your message this morning or I'd have said earlier!

Samuel - can you please make sure to grab a decent size board for MvsM? That small one was a bit cosy last time Smile
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Deepcar

View user profile https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Samuel_C on Tue 09 May 2017, 13:32

DaveB wrote:
Samuel wrote:Sorry Sad only saw your message this morning or I'd have said earlier!

Samuel - can you please make sure to grab a decent size board for MvsM? That small one was a bit cosy last time Smile
Will do!
Samuel_C
Samuel_C
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 296
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  DaveB on Tue 09 May 2017, 13:34

thanks Smile
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Deepcar

View user profile https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  DaveB on Wed 10 May 2017, 11:46

Cor that mission was a pain in the ass, glad we finally cracked it - just! Smile
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Deepcar

View user profile https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  PaulC on Wed 10 May 2017, 12:06

DaveB wrote:Cor that mission was a pain in the ass, glad we finally cracked it - just! Smile

It got a lot easier when we started playing the correct rules! Smile
PaulC
PaulC
Starting player token

Posts : 1747
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 46
Location : Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9th May Empty Re: Tuesday 9th May

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum