Tuesday 8th August

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Tuesday 8th August

Post  Samuel_C on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:01 pm

I will be bringing Tales of the Arabian Nights again (I can't seem to get enough of it...), who fancies some entertaining storytelling?

1. Samuel
2. Sam V
3. Melissa
4. Oliver
5. Greg
6. Richard


Last edited by Samuel_C on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Samuel_C
Samuel_C
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  psychomansam on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:30 am

Anyone fancy teaching Kanban? I have a copy but not played yet. Can watch some videos but not sure I can face full responsibility for the task!

psychomansam
psychomansam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 584
Join date : 2015-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Aneurin on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:03 am

psychomansam wrote:Anyone fancy teaching Kanban? I have a copy but not played yet. Can watch some videos but not sure I can face full responsibility for the task!


I would but I'm away this week... next week?
Aneurin
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2914
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  RD52169 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:37 am

Hi

I'm actually attending this week (my dad too)
Are you guys still upstairs in the University Arms? And is there a fee?

I'm going to be bringing 'The Football Game' if anyone wants to give it a try.
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/206091/football-game

It can have up to 6 players, so there is room for a few more Smile

See you soon
Rob


Last edited by RD52169 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Irrelevant sentence)

RD52169
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  MelissaLee on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Samuel_C wrote:I will be bringing Tales of the Arabian Nights again (I can't seem to get enough of it...), who fancies some entertaining storytelling?

1. Samuel
2. Sam V
3.
4.
5.
6.


Hi, can I put myself and Oliver down for the game?
MelissaLee
MelissaLee
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 26
Location : Doncaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  DaveB on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:52 pm

Out of town this week - back next time!
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

Posts : 1742
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Deepcar

View user profile https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Samuel_C on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:00 pm

MelissaLee wrote:Hi, can I put myself and Oliver down for the game?
Yes certainly!
Samuel_C
Samuel_C
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  gregf on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Samuel_C wrote:I will be bringing Tales of the Arabian Nights again (I can't seem to get enough of it...), who fancies some entertaining storytelling?

1. Samuel
2. Sam V
3. Melissa
4. Oliver
5.
6.

Hey Samuel, can you put me down for a slot. I'm intrigued!
gregf
gregf
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-03-18
Age : 47
Location : Nether Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Mike4000 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Aneurin wrote:
psychomansam wrote:Anyone fancy teaching Kanban? I have a copy but not played yet. Can watch some videos but not sure I can face full responsibility for the task!


I would but I'm away this week... next week?

I'd like to learn Kanban. Happy to wait a week if there is no one to teach it but I'll try and watch some videos/read the rules if I can anyway.

If Kanban doesn't play tomorrow is anyone interested in Great western Trail or something similar?

Mike

Mike4000
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Aneurin on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Mike4000 wrote:
Aneurin wrote:
psychomansam wrote:Anyone fancy teaching Kanban? I have a copy but not played yet. Can watch some videos but not sure I can face full responsibility for the task!


I would but I'm away this week... next week?

I'd like to learn Kanban.  Happy to wait a week if there is no one to teach it but I'll try and watch some videos/read the rules if I can anyway.  

If Kanban doesn't play tomorrow is anyone interested in Great western Trail or something similar?

Mike

Either or next week...
Aneurin
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2914
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Richeh on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:20 pm

Samuel_C wrote:I will be bringing Tales of the Arabian Nights again (I can't seem to get enough of it...), who fancies some entertaining storytelling?

1. Samuel
2. Sam V
3. Melissa
4. Oliver
5.
6.

I'd love to play if there's a seat left?
Richeh
Richeh
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 32
Join date : 2015-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  psychomansam on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:37 pm

Happy to leave Kanban a week. Cheers Aneurin.
psychomansam
psychomansam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 584
Join date : 2015-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  David_K on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:46 am

Mike4000 wrote:
I'd like to learn Kanban.  Happy to wait a week if there is no one to teach it but I'll try and watch some videos/read the rules if I can anyway.  

If Kanban doesn't play tomorrow is anyone interested in Great western Trail or something similar?

Mike
Hi Mike
I would really like to play GWT again if there is a seat. Thanks DK

David_K
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-01-20
Age : 35
Location : Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Mike4000 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:56 am

David_K wrote:
Mike4000 wrote:
I'd like to learn Kanban.  Happy to wait a week if there is no one to teach it but I'll try and watch some videos/read the rules if I can anyway.  

If Kanban doesn't play tomorrow is anyone interested in Great western Trail or something similar?

Mike
Hi Mike
I would really like to play GWT again if there is a seat. Thanks DK

Not a problem David.  GWT plays up to four.  Sam is also playing so there is one more space free:

1. Michael
2. David_K
3.  Sam
4. Rich


Last edited by Mike4000 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mike4000
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  psychomansam on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:32 am

I'm in for GWT :-)
psychomansam
psychomansam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 584
Join date : 2015-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Mike4000 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:44 am

psychomansam wrote:I'm in for GWT :-)

Great. Added to the list.

Mike4000
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Samuel_C on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:19 am

gregf wrote:Hey Samuel, can you put me down for a slot. I'm intrigued!
Richeh wrote:I'd love to play if there's a seat left?
You're both in, and that's us full!
Samuel_C
Samuel_C
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Rich_Swan on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:27 am

Can I grab that last spot on the GWT please.
Rich_Swan
Rich_Swan
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 85
Join date : 2016-09-19
Location : Crookes

View user profile http://www.themoonunderground.com

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  DavidFranklyne on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Anyone up for a nice Euro? Le Harve or something similar.

DavidFranklyne
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 78
Join date : 2015-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Mike4000 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:04 pm

[quote="Mike4000"]
David_K wrote:
Mike4000 wrote:
I'd like to learn Kanban.  Happy to wait a week if there is no one to teach it but I'll try and watch some videos/read the rules if I can anyway.  

If Kanban doesn't play tomorrow is anyone interested in Great western Trail or something similar?

Mike
Hi Mike
I would really like to play GWT again if there is a seat. Thanks DK

Not a problem David.  GWT plays up to four.  Sam is also playing so there is one more space free:

1. Michael
2. David_K
3.  Sam
4. Rich

Rich_Swan wrote:Can I grab that last spot on the GWT please.

Sure thing Rich. GWT is full. I'll be there at 7.

Mike4000
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Ianm on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:07 pm

I am down this evening possibly with Celia my other half. So up for anything about an hour long and relatively light on rules
Ianm
Ianm
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 289
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 43
Location : Sheffield.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Scott_Fryer on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:20 pm

Ianm wrote:I am down this evening possibly with Celia my other half. So up for anything about an hour long and relatively light on rules

Can I interest you in a game of Eruption?, nice tile laying game, simple rules... plays upto 6, should fit the bill Smile
Scott_Fryer
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 377
Join date : 2015-03-05
Age : 44
Location : Waverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Lizzy on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Have you got Sagrada with you Scott? I'd like to give it a go
Lizzy
Lizzy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2013-05-24
Location : Hillsborough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Ianm on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Scott_Fryer wrote:
Ianm wrote:I am down this evening possibly with Celia my other half. So up for anything about an hour long and relatively light on rules

Can I interest you in a game of Eruption?, nice tile laying game, simple rules... plays upto 6, should fit the bill Smile

Sounds good to me
Ianm
Ianm
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 289
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 43
Location : Sheffield.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Scott_Fryer on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Lizzy wrote:Have you got Sagrada with you Scott? I'd like to give it a go

Sadly not this week, I'll bring it along next week, or the next time you aren't signed up for something..
Scott_Fryer
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 377
Join date : 2015-03-05
Age : 44
Location : Waverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 8th August Empty Re: Tuesday 8th August

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum