Tuesday 17th October

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tuesday 17th October - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 17th October

Post  DaveB on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 08:27

I've got the following with me:


  • Isle of Skye
  • The Manhattan Project
  • Bang! The Dice Game
  • Tiny Epic Galaxies
  • Secrets


Anyone fancy any of those?

DaveB
Starting player token

Posts : 1745
Join date : 2013-06-18

View user profile https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 17th October - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 17th October

Post  karl_b on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 11:56

I'll be there about 5:30, perhaps a little earlier, for a game of Honshu, if anyone fancies it?
karl_b
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1087
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 34
Location : Norton, Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 17th October - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 17th October

Post  Samuel_C on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 12:20

karl_b wrote:I'll be there about 5:30, perhaps a little earlier, for a game of Honshu, if anyone fancies it?
Yes I'll play Honshu.
Samuel_C
Samuel_C
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 17th October - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 17th October

Post  RikTheChief on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 13:24

DaveB wrote:I've got the following with me:


  • Isle of Skye
  • The Manhattan Project
  • Bang! The Dice Game
  • Tiny Epic Galaxies
  • Secrets


Anyone fancy any of those?

Tiny Epic Galaxies please, I missed out on playing it last time.
Is Secrets that hidden role type game? Wouldn't mind trying that one as well at some point.
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 589
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 48
Location : Wombwell

View user profile http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 17th October - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 17th October

Post  DaveB on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 15:49

RikTheChief wrote:
DaveB wrote:I've got the following with me:


  • Isle of Skye
  • The Manhattan Project
  • Bang! The Dice Game
  • Tiny Epic Galaxies
  • Secrets


Anyone fancy any of those?

Tiny Epic Galaxies please, I missed out on playing it last time.
Is Secrets that hidden role type game?  Wouldn't mind trying that one as well at some point.

Yep, its a team-based hidden role game that is kind of a cross between Masquerade and Resistance. So far I've only tried on the lowest player count so would love to try it with more players. Definitely up for both of them tonight Smile
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

Posts : 1745
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Deepcar

View user profile https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 17th October - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 17th October

Post  adamkadabra on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 16:14

Catacombs sounded fun! Damn jumped in too late. if a second gets played im in! Smile

adamkadabra
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 17th October - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 17th October

Post  AntW on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 18:55

Sorry dudes, late notice but im gonna have to bail on tonight, have fun!
AntW
AntW
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 143
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 30
Location : Ecclesfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 17th October - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 17th October

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum