Tuesday 9th January

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuesday 9th January

Post  karl_b on Sat 06 Jan 2018, 11:57

Happy new year everyone, here's hoping 2018 is full of gaming!

So what did people get for Christmas and who can tempt me to play one of their new purchases?
avatar
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Posts : 902
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 32
Location : Norton, Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  psychomansam on Sat 06 Jan 2018, 14:35

karl_b wrote:Happy new year everyone, here's hoping 2018 is full of gaming!

So what did people get for Christmas and who can tempt me to play one of their new purchases?

Gaia Project?
I also have Viticulture EE which I don't know how to play.
avatar
psychomansam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  paulyg on Sun 07 Jan 2018, 13:01

I’d be interested in some Gaia Project (or Viticulture for that matter), Sam!
avatar
paulyg
Starting player token

Posts : 1851
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 39
Location : Greenhill

View user profile http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  karl_b on Sun 07 Jan 2018, 14:21

I've agreed to play Queendomino with Evan, sorry Sam. Another (next) week?
avatar
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Posts : 902
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 32
Location : Norton, Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  Mike4000 on Sun 07 Jan 2018, 18:09

Happy new year. I’m trying to come along on Tuesday. Seeing how first day back to work goes tomorrow. A under 2 hour game would be best. Probably rules out Gaia project from what I’ve read.

Any spots for queen?

Sent from Topic'it App

Mike4000
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 61
Join date : 2013-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  PaulC on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 08:58

psychomansam wrote:
karl_b wrote:Happy new year everyone, here's hoping 2018 is full of gaming!

So what did people get for Christmas and who can tempt me to play one of their new purchases?

Gaia Project?
I also have Viticulture EE which I don't know how to play.

I can teach you Viticulture...
avatar
PaulC
Starting player token

Posts : 1660
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 45
Location : Sheffield

View user profile http://www.iamasexybitch.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  PaulC on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 09:00

karl_b wrote:Happy new year everyone, here's hoping 2018 is full of gaming!

So what did people get for Christmas and who can tempt me to play one of their new purchases?

I got Superhot, Tortuga and the expansion for Scythe. Very nice!
avatar
PaulC
Starting player token

Posts : 1660
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 45
Location : Sheffield

View user profile http://www.iamasexybitch.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  Scott_Fryer on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 11:08

Can I interest anybody in some Azul , Meeple Circus or Downforce ?... Im yet to play either Meeple circus or downforce though, so it might be a learning experience Smile
avatar
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 328
Join date : 2015-03-05
Age : 42
Location : Waverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  Samuel_C on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 11:21

Scott_Fryer wrote:Can I interest anybody in some Azul , Meeple Circus or Downforce ?... Im yet to play either Meeple circus or downforce though, so it might be a learning experience Smile
Ooh I'm definitely up for Azul or Meeple Circus...
avatar
Samuel_C
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 173
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  Scott_Fryer on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 11:39

Samuel_C wrote:
Scott_Fryer wrote:Can I interest anybody in some Azul , Meeple Circus or Downforce ?... Im yet to play either Meeple circus or downforce though, so it might be a learning experience Smile
Ooh I'm definitely up for Azul or Meeple Circus...

How about both ? Smile
avatar
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 328
Join date : 2015-03-05
Age : 42
Location : Waverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  Samuel_C on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 15:27

Scott_Fryer wrote:
Samuel_C wrote:
Scott_Fryer wrote:Can I interest anybody in some Azul , Meeple Circus or Downforce ?... Im yet to play either Meeple circus or downforce though, so it might be a learning experience Smile
Ooh I'm definitely up for Azul or Meeple Circus...
How about both? Smile
Yes sure!
avatar
Samuel_C
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 173
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  DavidFranklyne on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 17:14

I am interested in Gaia Project but am also kinda scared to do a new big game on a week night. Maybe Friday?

Anyone up for Agricola? Just got the revised edition

1. Me
2. Doc Z
3.Adz
???? Maybe 4 if everyone knows the game.


Last edited by DavidFranklyne on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 13:24; edited 1 time in total

DavidFranklyne
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  Richeh on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 19:02

Satan Santa brought me Potion Explosion, sadly too late to play against my nephews over Christmas. But on the positive side, it means I've still got all the marbles!

Anyone fancy a game tomorrow? Plays two to four. It's not a long game, 45 minutes I reckon, so time for something else too; I'm open to suggestions.
avatar
Richeh
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 26
Join date : 2015-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  DaveB on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 19:22

Anyone interested in a game of Manhatten Project?

Or maybe Champions of Migard?

Both perhaps? Smile
avatar
DaveB
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  psychomansam on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 19:40

PaulC wrote:
psychomansam wrote:
karl_b wrote:Happy new year everyone, here's hoping 2018 is full of gaming!

So what did people get for Christmas and who can tempt me to play one of their new purchases?

Gaia Project?
I also have Viticulture EE which I don't know how to play.

I can teach you Viticulture...

Sounds good!

Viticulture Essential Edition:
1: PaulC
2: Sam S
3:
4:
avatar
psychomansam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 561
Join date : 2015-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  swilbur on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 19:59

I'll be bringing (among other things) a copy of Vast: The Crystal Caverns. This is the second printing, which means it's better than other versions you may have played! (It has slightly higher-quality components and a slightly clarified rulebook.) There are three spaces available if anyone's interested.

swilbur
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 42
Join date : 2016-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  Doc Z on Mon 08 Jan 2018, 23:41

If work goes well, I'll be down tomorrow evening. Would like to try new Agricola, haven't played revised version but played old one a few times (maaaaany years ago)
avatar
Doc Z
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  paulyg on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 06:39

psychomansam wrote:Sounds good!

Viticulture Essential Edition:
1: PaulC
2: Sam S
3:
4:
I’d be interested in some Viticulture please!
avatar
paulyg
Starting player token

Posts : 1851
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 39
Location : Greenhill

View user profile http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  Mike4000 on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 06:41

paulyg wrote:Sounds good!

Viticulture Essential Edition:
1: PaulC
2: Sam S
3:
4:
I’d be interested in some Viticulture please!

As would I. I also got it for Christmas, watched a how to guide but not played it yet.

Sent from Topic'it App

Mike4000
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 61
Join date : 2013-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  BeardyTom on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 08:01

Could I play Azul as well, please?

I was torn between that and Agricola. I'll definitely play that with you some other time, David.
avatar
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 570
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 41
Location : Nether Edge/Highfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  PaulC on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 08:38

Mike4000 wrote:
paulyg wrote:Sounds good!

Viticulture Essential Edition:
1: PaulC
2: Sam S
3:
4:
I’d be interested in some Viticulture please!

As would I. I also got it for Christmas, watched a how to guide but not played it yet.

Sent from Topic'it App

Hi all, sorry, I won't be there tonight it seems. I'm on daddy day (evening) care duties.

Play without me, it's not a difficult game to pick up, a "how to play" video is perfectly sufficient to get you going. I'll play next time it hits the table!
avatar
PaulC
Starting player token

Posts : 1660
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 45
Location : Sheffield

View user profile http://www.iamasexybitch.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  Scott_Fryer on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 08:48

BeardyTom wrote:Could I play Azul as well, please?

I was torn between that and Agricola. I'll definitely play that with you some other time, David.

Sure thing Smile
avatar
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 328
Join date : 2015-03-05
Age : 42
Location : Waverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  Adz on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 12:40

Could I get one of the Agricola spots? I've played the newer version a couple of times.
avatar
Adz
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-08-30
Age : 44
Location : Woodhouse, Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  karl_b on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 13:03

Just a reminder that I'll be collecting £2 annual membership fees tonight.

Takk.
avatar
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Posts : 902
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 32
Location : Norton, Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  DavidFranklyne on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 13:24

DavidFranklyne wrote:I am interested in Gaia Project but am also kinda scared to do a new big game on a week night. Maybe Friday?

Anyone up for Agricola? Just got the revised edition

1. Me
2. Doc Z
3. AdZ
???? Maybe 4 if everyone knows the game.

Nice

DavidFranklyne
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 9th January

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum