Wednesday 10th January 2018

Go down

Wednesday 10th January 2018

Post  Aneurin on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 20:44

If you need another gaming fix this week then come along to the first Sheffield Board Games Club meeting at Castle gaming in Stocksbridge this Wednesday. Gaming starts between 7-8pm. Castle gaming is Stocksbridge and Deepcar's first gaming venue and as such employs a slightly different model to our usual Tuesday sessions at the University Arms. Entry to Castle Gaming to play is £3 on the night but that gets you as much tea and coffee as you can drink. It also gets you a single entry into the monthly prize draw to win a board game.

Castle Gaming is located at 463 Manchester Road, Stocksbridge, Sheffield, S36 1DH. There is a Facebook page for the venue:

Castle Gaming FB

There is free on-street parking right outside the shop and if that's busy there is a Lidl close by which has a free council car park at the far end. Its about a 1 minute walk to Castle Gaming from there. In terms of public transport from the city you can use the yellow Tram to Middlewood and then the Link Bus SL1/SL1a. Or the number 57 which stops in both Hillsborough and the city centre.

Numbers will be low as this is just starting up - so if you want a nice quiet evening of gaming and to meet some new folks just pop along and see what its all about. I will be there with my usual selection of games... probably Catacombs, Viticulture, Troyes and maybe Puerto Rico.

Hopefully I'll see you there.

Aneurin
Starting player token

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wednesday 10th January 2018

Post  Ianm on Wed 10 Jan 2018, 08:18

I am free tonight so planning to come along Very Happy
Ianm
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneurin on Wed 10 Jan 2018, 08:52

Super - be good to see you. I should be there between 7.30-8pm. The owners name is Jon!
Aneurin
Starting player token

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down