Sunday 6th May

Go down

Sunday 6th May

Post  CalumWilsonSmith on Wed 02 May 2018, 14:12

Hi,

I'm Calum, I'm new to the group. I came to a Tuesday session about a month ago & had a great time. I was hoping to join you this Sunday & was wondering if anyone fancied playing Twilight Imperium? I've got the 3rd edition with both expansions which I was going to bring along, but would be equally happy to give 4th edition a go if people prefer and someone was happy to bring/use their copy.

Calum

CalumWilsonSmith
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Nether Edge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday 6th May

Post  RikTheChief on Fri 04 May 2018, 09:45

I'll be along this month, I've just bought Sentient which is a cool little card-collecting game with dice (and a bit of maths). I'm trying to get down my unplayed pile of games (about 20 at the moment!) so I'll probably bring a couple of those as well. See you there!
avatar
RikTheChief
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 486
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 46
Location : Wombwell

View user profile http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Twilight Imperium game

Post  Conjunctio on Fri 04 May 2018, 12:34

CalumWilsonSmith wrote:Hi,

I'm Calum, I'm new to the group. I came to a Tuesday session about a month ago & had a great time. I was hoping to join you this Sunday & was wondering if anyone fancied playing Twilight Imperium? I've got the 3rd edition with both expansions which I was going to bring along, but would be equally happy to give 4th edition a go if people prefer and someone was happy to bring/use their copy.

Calum
I'd be interested in playing T.I.
But you should know I've only played it once and that was several years ago where none of us knew the rules. I really liked the game though. V. immersive!

Presumably you will need 2 or 3 more players though?

On a (slightly) connected note... I made a copy of the old Avalon Hill game called Dune (as re-designed and updated by a BGG fan). Fantasy Flight Games made 'Dune' but re-imagined into the T.I. world. If anyone ever fancied playing Dune I could bring that down. Note: it's a savage and treacherous game!

Conjunctio
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday 6th May

Post  Kes on Fri 04 May 2018, 15:13

I’ll probably be after 5
avatar
Kes
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1581
Join date : 2013-04-01
Age : 32
Location : Heeley, Sheffield

View user profile http://www.kesSmith.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday 6th May

Post  CalumWilsonSmith on Fri 04 May 2018, 16:07

Conjunctio wrote:
I'd be interested in playing T.I.
But you should know I've only played it once and that was several years ago where none of us knew the rules. I really liked the game though. V. immersive!

Presumably you will need 2 or 3 more players though?

Needs a minimum of 3 and works best with 4-6 players. I'll bring it along anyway & if anyone else wants to join in we can give it a go.

CalumWilsonSmith
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Nether Edge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday 6th May

Post  Conjunctio on Sat 05 May 2018, 14:45

CalumWilsonSmith wrote:
Conjunctio wrote:
I'd be interested in playing T.I.
But you should know I've only played it once and that was several years ago where none of us knew the rules. I really liked the game though. V. immersive!

Presumably you will need 2 or 3 more players though?

Needs a minimum of 3 and works best with 4-6 players. I'll bring it along anyway & if anyone else wants to join in we can give it a go.

I'll keep an eye on the forum site to see if anyone else signs up for playing between now and tomorrow...

Conjunctio
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Looking to come tomorrow

Post  Daviddudey on Sat 05 May 2018, 18:08

Hey guys,

I've been to a couple of Tuesdays and planning to come tomorrow. Have something to play test but also very happy to play other things!

What kind of time do things kick off?

Dave C

Daviddudey
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 2
Join date : 2018-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday 6th May

Post  RikTheChief on Sat 05 May 2018, 18:23

Hi Dave there's usually people there from about 1pm
avatar
RikTheChief
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 486
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 46
Location : Wombwell

View user profile http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday 6th May

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum