Tuesday 29th May

Go down

Tuesday 29th May Empty Tuesday 29th May

Post  David_K on Wed 23 May 2018, 10:26

Citadels

Recently bought Citadels 2016 and keen to try it with a larger group! Plays up to 8.

1. DK
2. Richard?
3. Kirk
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

Who wants to play? More than happy to teach new players.

David


Last edited by David_K on Tue 29 May 2018, 16:33; edited 1 time in total

David_K
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-01-20
Age : 36
Location : Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 29th May Empty Re: Tuesday 29th May

Post  DaveB on Wed 23 May 2018, 10:31

Going to be trying out the new Firefly Adventures Minatures game on Tuesday. Think there is one spot remaining:


  1. DaveB
  2. PaulC
  3. Lizzy
  4. Kes
  5. IanM (possibly)


Last edited by DaveB on Wed 23 May 2018, 11:10; edited 1 time in total
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

Posts : 1752
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Deepcar

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 29th May Empty Re: Tuesday 29th May

Post  Lizzy on Wed 23 May 2018, 10:35

DaveB wrote:Going to be trying out the new Firefly Adventures Minatures game on Tuesday. Think there is one spot remaining:


  1. DaveB
  2. PaulC
  3. Lizzy
  4. Kes


Isn't Ian playing?
Lizzy
Lizzy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2013-05-24
Location : Hillsborough

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 29th May Empty Re: Tuesday 29th May

Post  DaveB on Wed 23 May 2018, 10:59

Lizzy wrote:
DaveB wrote:Going to be trying out the new Firefly Adventures Minatures game on Tuesday. Think there is one spot remaining:


  1. DaveB
  2. PaulC
  3. Lizzy
  4. Kes


Isn't Ian playing?

Checking that! Definitely maybe, apparantly Smile
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

Posts : 1752
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Deepcar

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 29th May Empty Re: Tuesday 29th May

Post  Ianm on Tue 29 May 2018, 07:36

Yeah I will be there
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 43
Location : Sheffield.

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 29th May Empty Re: Tuesday 29th May

Post  kirk on Tue 29 May 2018, 11:36

David_K wrote:Citadels

Recently bought Citadels 2016 and keen to try it with a larger group! Plays up to 8.

1. DK
2. Richard?
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

Who wants to play? More than happy to teach new players.

David

Hi David,

I've never been to a club night, nor played Citadels, but I'll be along tonight at 7pm if there's still space Smile

Kirk

kirk
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 2
Join date : 2018-05-14

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 29th May Empty Re: Tuesday 29th May

Post  David_K on Tue 29 May 2018, 16:33

kdgamer wrote:

Hi David,

I've never been to a club night, nor played Citadels, but I'll be along tonight at 7pm if there's still space Smile

Kirk

Hi Kirk, Welcome! your in will see you later, David

David_K
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-01-20
Age : 36
Location : Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 29th May Empty Re: Tuesday 29th May

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum