Tuesday 11th December

Go down

Tuesday 11th December

Post  BeardyTom on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 07:45

What do we want?
- GAMES!

When do we want them?
- FROM ABOUT 7PM!
avatar
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 672
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 42
Location : Nether Edge/Highfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  BeardyTom on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 08:26

Anyone for something fairly big and Eurogame-y? It's going to be all family/party/dexterity games for the next few weeks so this could be the last chance this year for a nice bit of sitting and pondering.

Does anyone fancy La Granja? Tigris and Euphrates? Caylus?
avatar
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 672
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 42
Location : Nether Edge/Highfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  RikTheChief on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 10:55

I'll be down tomorrow, I'll bring the wall calendars with me for the people who've ordered them. There's a couple spare as well if anyone else wants one.
avatar
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 537
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 47
Location : Wombwell

View user profile http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  DaveB on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 11:06

RikTheChief wrote:I'll be down tomorrow, I'll bring the wall calendars with me for the people who've ordered them.  There's a couple spare as well if anyone else wants one.

Hi Rik

Not sure if I'm going to be able to make it - little touch and go right now. Will you be at the party next week if not?

D
avatar
DaveB
Starting player token

Posts : 1662
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 40
Location : Deepcar

View user profile https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  RikTheChief on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 11:10

DaveB wrote:
RikTheChief wrote:I'll be down tomorrow, I'll bring the wall calendars with me for the people who've ordered them.  There's a couple spare as well if anyone else wants one.

Hi Rik

Not sure if I'm going to be able to make it - little touch and go right now. Will you be at the party next week if not?

D

No but i can leave them with someone for you.
avatar
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 537
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 47
Location : Wombwell

View user profile http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  Owen_C on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 11:12

I said last week that I'd bring Argent and I can still do that if there are interested people?
avatar
Owen_C
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 7
Join date : 2018-11-19
Location : Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  DaveB on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 11:51

RikTheChief wrote:No but i can leave them with someone for you.

Thanks Rik, I'll let you know as soon as I do (likely won't be til around lunch tomorrow though)
avatar
DaveB
Starting player token

Posts : 1662
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 40
Location : Deepcar

View user profile https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  SamVS on Mon 10 Dec 2018, 23:54

Re: Argent, would still love to play but probably not going to be there tomorrow. Thanks anyway Owen, hopefully another time
avatar
SamVS
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1138
Join date : 2013-07-17

View user profile http://sam-outlands.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  Owen_C on Tue 11 Dec 2018, 00:01

SamVS wrote:Re: Argent, would still love to play but probably not going to be there tomorrow. Thanks anyway Owen, hopefully another time

Saves me relearning the rules, silver linings!
avatar
Owen_C
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 7
Join date : 2018-11-19
Location : Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  DaveB on Tue 11 Dec 2018, 08:31

DaveB wrote:
RikTheChief wrote:No but i can leave them with someone for you.

Thanks Rik, I'll let you know as soon as I do (likely won't be til around lunch tomorrow though)

Rik - Looking very unlikely for tonight. Would you be so kind as to pass it onto PaulyG for me? He's offered to pass it over when I see him.

If you PM me your bank details I'll forward over the cash today (£6.50, yes?)
avatar
DaveB
Starting player token

Posts : 1662
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 40
Location : Deepcar

View user profile https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  RikTheChief on Tue 11 Dec 2018, 12:47

DaveB wrote:
DaveB wrote:
RikTheChief wrote:No but i can leave them with someone for you.

Thanks Rik, I'll let you know as soon as I do (likely won't be til around lunch tomorrow though)

Rik - Looking very unlikely for tonight. Would you be so kind as to pass it onto PaulyG for me? He's offered to pass it over when I see him.

If you PM me your bank details I'll forward over the cash today (£6.50, yes?)

Yep no problem.
avatar
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 537
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 47
Location : Wombwell

View user profile http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  Samuel_C on Tue 11 Dec 2018, 15:30

RikTheChief wrote:I'll be down tomorrow, I'll bring the wall calendars with me for the people who've ordered them.  There's a couple spare as well if anyone else wants one.
I definitely won't be down (the stage calls!) and I'll not be at the Xmas party either - am I ok to pick mine up in the New Year?
avatar
Samuel_C
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 276
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  RikTheChief on Tue 11 Dec 2018, 16:33

Samuel_C wrote:
RikTheChief wrote:I'll be down tomorrow, I'll bring the wall calendars with me for the people who've ordered them.  There's a couple spare as well if anyone else wants one.
I definitely won't be down (the stage calls!) and I'll not be at the Xmas party either - am I ok to pick mine up in the New Year?

Yes thats fine no problem.
avatar
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 537
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 47
Location : Wombwell

View user profile http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  Ianm on Tue 11 Dec 2018, 17:48

Wear shorts it's hot and busy at the uni!!
avatar
Ianm
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 268
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 42
Location : Sheffield.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 11th December

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum