Bank Holiday gaming

Go down

Bank Holiday gaming Empty Bank Holiday gaming

Post  RikTheChief on Thu 22 Aug 2019, 11:25

Anybody free for some gaming this weekend? I'm busy Sunday (25th) but free all day Saturday 24th and Monday 26th?
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 589
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 48
Location : Wombwell

View user profile http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Bank Holiday gaming Empty Re: Bank Holiday gaming

Post  Samuel_C on Fri 23 Aug 2019, 00:10

I'm up for some gaming! Busy on Monday though but should be around Saturday (pm onwards) and Sunday.
Samuel_C
Samuel_C
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bank Holiday gaming Empty Re: Bank Holiday gaming

Post  RikTheChief on Fri 23 Aug 2019, 09:28

Samuel_C wrote:I'm up for some gaming! Busy on Monday though but should be around Saturday (pm onwards) and Sunday.

Cool, do you want to meet Saturday at the Red Deer?
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 589
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 48
Location : Wombwell

View user profile http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Bank Holiday gaming Empty Re: Bank Holiday gaming

Post  Samuel_C on Fri 23 Aug 2019, 12:02

RikTheChief wrote:
Samuel_C wrote:I'm up for some gaming! Busy on Monday though but should be around Saturday (pm onwards) and Sunday.
Cool, do you want to meet Saturday at the Red Deer?
Sure! I can get there for 1:30, does that work for you?
Samuel_C
Samuel_C
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-10-05
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bank Holiday gaming Empty Re: Bank Holiday gaming

Post  RikTheChief on Fri 23 Aug 2019, 12:06

Samuel_C wrote:
RikTheChief wrote:
Samuel_C wrote:I'm up for some gaming! Busy on Monday though but should be around Saturday (pm onwards) and Sunday.
Cool, do you want to meet Saturday at the Red Deer?
Sure! I can get there for 1:30, does that work for you?

Yep, see you there.
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 589
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 48
Location : Wombwell

View user profile http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Bank Holiday gaming Empty Re: Bank Holiday gaming

Post  BeardyTom on Fri 23 Aug 2019, 23:14

Polly and I will most likely be coming down.
BeardyTom
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 710
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 43
Location : Nether Edge/Highfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bank Holiday gaming Empty Re: Bank Holiday gaming

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum