Kniziathon !

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  Aneurin on Sun 14 Jun 2015, 17:51

Kes wrote:Did no one read what Jon posted earlier?!? They have a whole scoring system in place including cooperative and length

Never did learn how to read properly.

I read that it gets multiplied by a number - presumably 5 for a long game and 1 for a short... But you can still get analysis paralysis in short games - and what about time for reading rules - both could be frustrating. Especially if you are playing to win Wink.

Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  RikTheChief on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 12:34

Where is this taking place? Checked through the thread and couldn't see a location?
avatar
RikTheChief
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 375
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 46
Location : High Green

View user profile http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  PaulC on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 12:39

RikTheChief wrote:Where is this taking place? Checked through the thread and couldn't see a location?

At the club - Tuesday, July 28th.
avatar
PaulC
Starting player token

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 45
Location : Sheffield

View user profile http://www.iamasexybitch.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  paulyg on Mon 29 Jun 2015, 12:00

I've just seen my new favourite picture of Mr. Knizia. Shame we don't have a signed version of this to give away.
avatar
paulyg
Starting player token

Posts : 1804
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 38
Location : Greenhill

View user profile http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  Aneurin on Mon 29 Jun 2015, 12:42

You should get it printed on a t-shirt the. WE should ask him along personally to sign it.... You being his biggest fan Wink
avatar
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 37
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  paulyg on Wed 22 Jul 2015, 15:33

Jon - will you need any help with the admin on the night or is it all under control? Great flyers by the way!
avatar
paulyg
Starting player token

Posts : 1804
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 38
Location : Greenhill

View user profile http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  Jon M on Thu 23 Jul 2015, 14:18

PaulG wrote:Jon - will you need any help with the admin on the night or is it all under control? Great flyers by the way!

Cheers Paul. I think were ok on the night as all we really need to do is get people to fill in the score cards when they finsih a game and collect them all together. A few of us can then get together another night (be great if your up for doing that) and work out the scores etc which we can then post here for people to start chossing there prizes ! It just means that no-one misses out from playing by having to do the admin on the night, downside is people wont find out on the night who gets prizes but Aneurin for one doesnt seem to care about winning games anymore hes now 100% focused on being crowned 'best bow-tie' by the man himself !!
avatar
Jon M
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 222
Join date : 2011-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  paulyg on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 08:45

jonnyboy wrote:
PaulG wrote:Jon - will you need any help with the admin on the night or is it all under control? Great flyers by the way!

Cheers Paul. I think were ok on the night as all we really need to do is get people to fill in the score cards when they finsih a game and collect them all together. A few of us can then get together another night (be great if your up for doing that) and work out the scores etc which we can then post here for people to start chossing there prizes ! It just means that no-one misses out from playing by having to do the admin on the night, downside is people wont find out on the night who gets prizes but Aneurin for one doesnt seem to care about winning games anymore hes now 100% focused on being crowned 'best bow-tie' by the man himself !!
Oh, yes, that makes a lot of sense! I'll have Aneurin's game prizes Wink
avatar
paulyg
Starting player token

Posts : 1804
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 38
Location : Greenhill

View user profile http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  Jon M on Mon 03 Aug 2015, 22:05

The Results are in, well done to everyone who took part but our top 5 are:-

Joint 1st - Paul Cook aka Bunglebogs (54)
Joint 1st - Anuerin (54)
3rd - Tom Whitehead (53)
4th - Kes (47)
5th - Pauly G (46)

Im not around for a few weeks so Anuerin will bring down your prizes.

Rik, Anuerin also has your bowtie so expect to see a tweet with you both wearing them !

Its fun when we play together !!
avatar
Jon M
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 222
Join date : 2011-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  paulyg on Mon 03 Aug 2015, 22:25

jonnyboy wrote:The Results are in, well done to everyone who took part but our top 5 are:-

Joint 1st - Paul Cook aka Bunglebogs (54)
Joint 1st - Anuerin (54)
3rd - Tom Whitehead (53)
4th - Kes (47)
5th - Pauly G (46)

Im not around for a few weeks so Anuerin will bring down your prizes.

Rik, Anuerin also has your bowtie so expect to see a tweet with you both wearing them !

Its fun when we play together !!
Woo! Places 1-4 were the signed photos and 5th place gets all the games, right? ;-)
avatar
paulyg
Starting player token

Posts : 1804
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 38
Location : Greenhill

View user profile http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  Jon M on Tue 04 Aug 2015, 09:51

and heres the full leaderboard in all its glory, note to self.....mmm maybe you should of drank less and played more !


Score Ranking
Paul C 54 1
Anuerin 54 1
Tom W 53 3
Kes 47 4
Pauly G 46 5
Carl J 45 6
Kat G 41 7
Mike D 40 8
Laura K 38 9
Scot 38 10
Steve Ma 36 11
Andrew W 33 12
Alex G 29 13
Jen Kettle 29 14
Gareth 29 15
Nicky X 28 16
BeardyTom 28 17
Lizzie 27 18
Peter 26 19
Leanne 20 20
Jon M 18 21
Rik 18 22
Evan G 16 23
Sam 16 24
Carl H 15 25
Owen 3 26
avatar
Jon M
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 222
Join date : 2011-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  Ste on Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:00

Fix!
avatar
Ste
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 279
Join date : 2015-02-05
Location : Gateford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  Aneurin on Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:52

Basically I think I got a high score as I won Tigris and Ingeneious - both big games...
avatar
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 37
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  paulyg on Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:53

Aneurin wrote:Basically I think I got a high score as I won Tigris and Ingeneious - both big games...
Yep, and you also got through a lot of games on the night!
avatar
paulyg
Starting player token

Posts : 1804
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 38
Location : Greenhill

View user profile http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  karl_b on Wed 05 Aug 2015, 16:40

Sounds like it was a great night, nice work Jon. I would totally have won the bow tie competition as my other half makes them (place orders via PM or in person!) but no doubt about worthy winners. Except Aneurin.

<smiley face>
avatar
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Posts : 861
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 32
Location : Norton, Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  TomW on Mon 10 Aug 2015, 13:45

jonnyboy wrote:The Results are in, well done to everyone who took part but our top 5 are:-

Joint 1st - Paul Cook aka Bunglebogs (54)
Joint 1st - Anuerin (54)
3rd - Tom Whitehead (53)
4th - Kes (47)
5th - Pauly G (46)

Im not around for a few weeks so Anuerin will bring down your prizes.

Rik, Anuerin also has your bowtie so expect to see a tweet with you both wearing them !

Its fun when we play together !!

Woohoo!

Really like Ingenious, Ra was interesting, thought the car game was a bit odd. I won't be down this Tuesday as I will be in London volunteering for the Great british Beer Festival and trying to drink (my not unsubstantial) weight in real ale.

TomW
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 53
Join date : 2014-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  Aneurin on Mon 10 Aug 2015, 14:08

TomW wrote:
jonnyboy wrote:The Results are in, well done to everyone who took part but our top 5 are:-

Joint 1st - Paul Cook aka Bunglebogs (54)
Joint 1st - Anuerin (54)
3rd - Tom Whitehead (53)
4th - Kes (47)
5th - Pauly G (46)

Im not around for a few weeks so Anuerin will bring down your prizes.

Rik, Anuerin also has your bowtie so expect to see a tweet with you both wearing them !

Its fun when we play together !!

Woohoo!

Really like Ingenious, Ra was interesting, thought the car game was a bit odd. I won't be down this Tuesday as I will be in London volunteering for the Great british Beer Festival and trying to drink (my not unsubstantial) weight in real ale.

I'll text you - as we are waiting for you to pick one so I can give the others a pick...
avatar
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 37
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kniziathon !

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum