Tuesday 28th April

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuesday 28th April

Post  karl_b on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 08:25

Moving swiftly on.

Me, Sam and Jamie are going to be playing Agricola, there's room for a couple more.


Last edited by karl_b on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 08:49; edited 1 time in total
avatar
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Posts : 888
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 32
Location : Norton, Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  PaulC on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 08:43

Do you mean Tuesday 28th, or Thursday 30th?
avatar
PaulC
Starting player token

Posts : 1644
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 45
Location : Sheffield

View user profile http://www.iamasexybitch.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  karl_b on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 08:50

No idea what you mean....ahem.

Tuesday 28th!
avatar
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Posts : 888
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 32
Location : Norton, Sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  PaulC on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 09:01

Silly me, it was clearly correct all along! Smile

I think I'm due to be Specter Op'ing, aren't I DaveB?
avatar
PaulC
Starting player token

Posts : 1644
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 45
Location : Sheffield

View user profile http://www.iamasexybitch.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  DaveB on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 09:02

Paul wrote:Silly me, it was clearly correct all along! Smile

I think I'm due to be Specter Op'ing, aren't I DaveB?

I'm certainly up for some Sneaky Bastarding - anyone else interested?

Specter Ops
1, PaulC
2, DaveB
3, Lizzy
4, Jamie
5,

Note - game changes a little based on player count with 3 being the "standard". Five players adds in a traitor hunter Very Happy


Last edited by DaveB on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 09:19; edited 3 times in total
avatar
DaveB
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1475
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Lizzy on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 09:03

Me!
avatar
Lizzy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1358
Join date : 2013-05-24
Location : Hillsborough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Jamie on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 09:15

Me!
avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Jamie on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 09:17

Oh no ... forgot Agricola ... really want to play Spector Ops.

Crying or Very sad
avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  DaveB on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 09:19

Jamie wrote:Oh no ... forgot Agricola ... really want to play Spector Ops.

Crying or Very sad

There will be other games, don't worry Smile
avatar
DaveB
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1475
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Jamie on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 09:32

Ooh no, this is really bad.

It's like Megan Fox calls you up, begging you for a date; and you have to turn her down because you have a lose (no contracts were signed) prior arrangement to have root canal surgery (and your dentist is worryingly low on anaesthetic). Shocked
avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  PaulC on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 09:35

Jamie wrote:Ooh no, this is really bad.

It's like Megan Fox calls you up, begging you for a date; and you have to turn her down because you have a lose (no contracts were signed) prior arrangement to have root canal surgery (and your dentist is worryingly low on anaesthetic). Shocked

I'm pretty sure that this is the first time DaveB has ever been compared to Megan Fox...
avatar
PaulC
Starting player token

Posts : 1644
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 45
Location : Sheffield

View user profile http://www.iamasexybitch.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  DaveB on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 09:37

Paul wrote:
Jamie wrote:Ooh no, this is really bad.

It's like Megan Fox calls you up, begging you for a date; and you have to turn her down because you have a lose (no contracts were signed) prior arrangement to have root canal surgery (and your dentist is worryingly low on anaesthetic). Shocked

I'm pretty sure that this is the first time DaveB has ever been compared to Megan Fox...

Personally I'm not sure whether I should be worried or just plain scared Smile
avatar
DaveB
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1475
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  paulyg on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 22:09

I'll not be there this week as I'm off to see the wonderful Public Service Broadcasting. Sorry that I'll be missing Dave dressed as Megan Fox though.
avatar
paulyg
Starting player token

Posts : 1840
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 39
Location : Greenhill

View user profile http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Aneurin on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 09:40

It would be unfair for me to play Agricola - I always win. Will bring a selection of other games and play with any new people that show up.

Aneurin
avatar
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2811
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 37
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Mattel on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 09:53

Aneurin wrote:It would be unfair for me to play Agricola - I always win. Will bring a selection of other games and play with any new people that show up.

Aneurin

Good news, thanks.

I've no clue what to play for the larger game of the evening but I'd be very interested in another game or two of Avalon/Resistance or ONUW :-)



Mattel
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 104
Join date : 2015-03-16
Location : Crookes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Aneurin on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 09:56

Sure they will make an appearance at some point.

I have Shadows of Brimstone city of ancients - An old west/Cthulhu mashup if anyone is interested. It's a 4 player co-op decent/Imperial assault style game - just without a DM as far as I can tell.
avatar
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2811
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 37
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Jon M on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:13

PaulG wrote:I'll not be there this week as I'm off to see the wonderful Public Service Broadcasting. Sorry that I'll be missing Dave dressed as Megan Fox though.

Totally wonderful ! Lovin The Race for Space, very jealous Crying or Very sad
avatar
Jon M
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 222
Join date : 2011-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Mattel on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:18

Aneurin wrote:Sure they will make an appearance at some point.

I have Shadows of Brimstone city of ancients - An old west/Cthulhu mashup if anyone is interested. It's a 4 player co-op decent/Imperial assault style game - just without a DM as far as I can tell.


I like the sound of that, count me in.

Mattel
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 104
Join date : 2015-03-16
Location : Crookes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Mattel on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:23

Mattel wrote:
Aneurin wrote:Sure they will make an appearance at some point.

I have Shadows of Brimstone city of ancients - An old west/Cthulhu mashup if anyone is interested. It's a 4 player co-op decent/Imperial assault style game - just without a DM as far as I can tell.


I like the sound of that, count me in.

Is this worth reading about before-hand or is it a simple thing to pick up on the day?

Mattel
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 104
Join date : 2015-03-16
Location : Crookes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Aneurin on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:28

Dont know I need to read the rules this weekend!
avatar
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2811
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 37
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Mattel on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:46

Aneurin wrote:Dont know I need to read the rules this weekend!
Laughing

Best of luck!

Mattel
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 104
Join date : 2015-03-16
Location : Crookes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Jamie on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 13:17

Paul wrote:
Jamie wrote:Ooh no, this is really bad.

It's like Megan Fox calls you up, begging you for a date; and you have to turn her down because you have a lose (no contracts were signed) prior arrangement to have root canal surgery (and your dentist is worryingly low on anaesthetic). Shocked

I'm pretty sure that this is the first time DaveB has ever been compared to Megan Fox...

Well, strictly speaking, I was comparing Spector Ops to Megan Fox! :p


avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Jamie on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 13:19

Mattel wrote:I've no clue what to play for the larger game of the evening but I'd be very interested in another game or two of Avalon/Resistance or ONUW :-)

We only play Avalon twice a year. Shocked

Or was it twice a week? I forget sometimes...

I'll bring The Resistance along too. The basic set of The Resistance, is same as Avalon, without special roles, but with extra plot cards. I also have The Resistance KS expansions, which introduce a ton of different modules that can be added in to the game (including everything in Avalon, and a lot more besides).

I'd really like to give the hunter module another whirl (last time we played it slightly wrong).

See you Tuesday. Smile


Last edited by Jamie on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 13:40; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Mattel on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 13:36

Jamie wrote:
Mattel wrote:I've no clue what to play for the larger game of the evening but I'd be very interested in another game or two of Avalon/Resistance or ONUW :-)

We only play Avalon twice a year. Shocked

I'll take twice a year on consecutive weeks.......


:ninja:

Mattel
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 104
Join date : 2015-03-16
Location : Crookes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Jamie on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 13:40

Mattel wrote:I'll take twice a year on consecutive weeks.......

Oh yeah! That sounds about right! Wink
avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 28th April

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum