Spiel'15 - Essen...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiel'15 - Essen...

Post  Aneurin on Tue 30 Jun 2015, 07:52

Anyone going this year? http://www.merz-verlag-en.com/
I may have a request Wink
avatar
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2671
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 37
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiel'15 - Essen...

Post  paulyg on Tue 30 Jun 2015, 08:24

Aneurin wrote:Anyone going this year? http://www.merz-verlag-en.com/
I may have a request Wink
Kat and I are considering it for either this year or next year... Just waiting on me to actually get round to investigating it in some more detail!
avatar
paulyg
Starting player token

Posts : 1750
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 38
Location : Greenhill

View user profile http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiel'15 - Essen...

Post  PaulC on Wed 01 Jul 2015, 09:52

PaulG wrote:
Aneurin wrote:Anyone going this year? http://www.merz-verlag-en.com/
I may have a request Wink
Kat and I are considering it for either this year or next year... Just waiting on me to actually get round to investigating it in some more detail!

I was seriously considering going this year, but failed to arrange my holidays appropriately. Next year maybe...
avatar
PaulC
Starting player token

Posts : 1597
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 44
Location : Sheffield

View user profile http://www.iamasexybitch.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiel'15 - Essen...

Post  Lizzy on Wed 01 Jul 2015, 10:38

Same here. I looked in to going and found some apartments near the place, but when I went to look again it had all sold out. You need to plan really far in advance.

Definitely up for going though. Road trip next year?
avatar
Lizzy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1316
Join date : 2013-05-24
Location : Hillsborough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiel'15 - Essen...

Post  PaulC on Wed 01 Jul 2015, 10:40

Lizzy wrote:Same here. I looked in to going and found some apartments near the place, but when I went to look again it had all sold out. You need to plan really far in advance.

Definitely up for going though. Road trip next year?

Definitely!

Anyone for Gencon 2017?
avatar
PaulC
Starting player token

Posts : 1597
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 44
Location : Sheffield

View user profile http://www.iamasexybitch.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiel'15 - Essen...

Post  Kes on Wed 01 Jul 2015, 11:52

I'm in
avatar
Kes
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1471
Join date : 2013-04-01
Age : 31
Location : Heeley, Sheffield

View user profile http://www.kesSmith.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiel'15 - Essen...

Post  Lizzy on Wed 01 Jul 2015, 12:32

Looking at it, it would be doable this year. Just means staying further out, but with a car that'd be ok.

Hmmmmm...
avatar
Lizzy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1316
Join date : 2013-05-24
Location : Hillsborough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiel'15 - Essen...

Post  Aneurin on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 11:16

Yes go - then you can pick up Flick'em Up for me Wink
avatar
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2671
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 37
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiel'15 - Essen...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum