Tuesday September 8th

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuesday September 8th

Post  DaveB on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 23:05

anyone fancy Legendary Encounters? Still not managed to beat any of the campaigns in that game...

1, DaveB
2, PaulG
3, Scott
4, JohnH
5, Evan


Last edited by DaveB on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 18:19; edited 4 times in total
avatar
DaveB
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Jamie on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 23:34

Hope to be playing Archipelago! How did the game go this last Tuesday, any good?
avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  PaulC on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 10:03

I'm going to bring a couple of unplayed games: Blue Moon City and Hoyuk, if anyone fancies giving one or both of them a spin.
avatar
PaulC
Starting player token

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 45
Location : Sheffield

View user profile http://www.iamasexybitch.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  paulyg on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 11:53

I should be down. Wouldn't mind another crack at Legendary Encounters, Dave!
avatar
paulyg
Starting player token

Posts : 1835
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 39
Location : Greenhill

View user profile http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  DaveB on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:11

PaulG wrote:I should be down. Wouldn't mind another crack at Legendary Encounters, Dave!

Yay! lets just go get our asses kicked, pal! Smile
avatar
DaveB
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  paulyg on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 12:27

DaveB wrote:
PaulG wrote:I should be down. Wouldn't mind another crack at Legendary Encounters, Dave!

Yay! lets just go get our asses kicked, pal! Smile

*immediately gets facehuggered*
avatar
paulyg
Starting player token

Posts : 1835
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 39
Location : Greenhill

View user profile http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Aneurin on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 16:19

I'm playing armada and Imperial assault apparently.
avatar
Aneurin
Starting player token

Posts : 2793
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 37
Location : Deepcar

View user profile http://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Tim T on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 16:20

I can bring any or all of:

a) Roll for the galaxy [up to 5 players]
b) 7 Wonders (with Leaders & Cities expansions) [up to 8 players]
c) Lords of Waterdeep (with Scoundrels of Skullport expansion) [up to 5 players]
d) Thunderstone Advance (with various expansions) [up to 5 players]

if anyone fancies a game of any of them?
avatar
Tim T
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Scott_Fryer on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 17:35

DaveB wrote:anyone fancy Legendary Encounters? Still not managed to beat any of the campaigns in that game...

1, DaveB
2, PaulG
3,
4,
5,

I'd like to play Legendary Encounters too please!
avatar
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 313
Join date : 2015-03-05
Age : 42
Location : Waverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  DaveB on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 17:37

Scott - steelhead31 wrote:I'd like to play Legendary Encounters too please!

Welcome to the Marines!
avatar
DaveB
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Jen_K on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 19:04

Jamie, I'd be interested in Archipelago
avatar
Jen_K
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 81
Join date : 2015-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Jamie on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 19:24

Jen_K wrote:Jamie, I'd be interested in Archipelago

Great!

That's at least 3 of us for Archipelago then. So long as hughcumber is still happy to bring his copy along and show us the ropes! Smile
avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  JohnH on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 21:07

DaveB wrote:anyone fancy Legendary Encounters? Still not managed to beat any of the campaigns in that game...

1, DaveB
2, PaulG
3, Scott
4,
5,

Yes, love this game

If there is a spot still open may I join?
avatar
JohnH
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 340
Join date : 2015-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Dale on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 21:28

Jamie wrote:
Jen_K wrote:Jamie, I'd be interested in Archipelago

Great!

That's at least 3 of us for Archipelago then. So long as hughcumber is still happy to bring his copy along and show us the ropes! Smile

Of course Very Happy it was a good game the other day (only the second time I've played it). Might need a bigger table though, got a bit cramped near the end.

Game plays up to 5 so room for a couple more.
avatar
Dale
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 126
Join date : 2015-07-12
Location : Chesterfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Evilevan on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 21:32

Paul wrote:I'm going to bring a couple of unplayed games: Blue Moon City and Hoyuk, if anyone fancies giving one or both of them a spin.

Yes - I'm interested in both/either.... count me in! (I will have to slope off about 10ish though) Very Happy
avatar
Evilevan
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 437
Join date : 2012-03-07
Age : 44
Location : Heeley, Sheffield

View user profile http://gibberingmadness-evan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  DaveB on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 22:39

JohnH wrote:A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm.If there is a spot still open may I join?

Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm!
avatar
DaveB
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Jamie on Fri 04 Sep 2015, 10:01

hughcumber wrote:Of course Very Happy  it was a good game the other day (only the second time I've played it). Might need a bigger table though, got a bit cramped near the end.

Game plays up to 5 so room for a couple more.

Okay, cool, guess we'll need a bigger table, or to use a board. Did you use a board for the last game?
avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Ste on Fri 04 Sep 2015, 10:04

Aneurin wrote:I'm playing armada and Imperial assault apparently.

Yes you are!

See you Tuesday.
avatar
Ste
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 281
Join date : 2015-02-05
Location : Gateford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  SamVS on Fri 04 Sep 2015, 11:23

Put me down for Archipelago, please. Though I do owe Legendary Encounters some payback...
avatar
SamVS
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1071
Join date : 2013-07-17

View user profile http://sam-outlands.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Dale on Fri 04 Sep 2015, 21:43

Jamie wrote:
hughcumber wrote:Of course Very Happy  it was a good game the other day (only the second time I've played it). Might need a bigger table though, got a bit cramped near the end.

Game plays up to 5 so room for a couple more.

Okay, cool, guess we'll need a bigger table, or to use a board. Did you use a board for the last game?

No we played on a round table
avatar
Dale
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 126
Join date : 2015-07-12
Location : Chesterfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Dale on Fri 04 Sep 2015, 21:43

Sam wrote:Put me down for Archipelago, please. Though I do owe Legendary Encounters some payback...

Cool. That's 4 for Archipelago then.
avatar
Dale
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 126
Join date : 2015-07-12
Location : Chesterfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Jamie on Fri 04 Sep 2015, 22:21

I won't get there till 7:20. We should grab a board if the game needs space. Smile

Looking forward to it! Smile
avatar
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1201
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

View user profile http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  JohnH on Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:53

DaveB wrote:
JohnH wrote:A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm.If there is a spot still open may I join?

Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm!

Every meal is a banquet!
avatar
JohnH
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 340
Join date : 2015-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Mattel on Mon 07 Sep 2015, 15:18

JohnH wrote:
DaveB wrote:
JohnH wrote:A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm.If there is a spot still open may I join?

Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm!

Every meal is a banquet!

Every paycheck a fortune

Mattel
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 104
Join date : 2015-03-16
Location : Crookes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  DaveB on Mon 07 Sep 2015, 15:20

Every formation a parade. I LOVE the corps!
avatar
DaveB
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 39
Location : Deepcar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday September 8th

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum