Tuesday 6th October

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tuesday 6th October

Post  paulyg on Wed 07 Oct 2015, 09:22

PaulC wrote:Panamax was great fun too. Just the kind of "Holy crap,  how the hell am I going to make enough money to pay my shareholders?" fun I needed.  Smile
Yep, great game! Loved the two layers of running a company but also having your own personal wealth & shares.

Brb, just building a trophy cabinet for my 'best managing director' awards.

paulyg
Starting player token

View user profile http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidFranklyne on Wed 07 Oct 2015, 10:28

I had a good time last night. Thanks for the game Pierre and Alex. I'll definitely be out next week. If anyone is up for a game this weekend give me a text. My number is o77 8485o 1oo. Take care, Dave

DavidFranklyne
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulC on Wed 07 Oct 2015, 10:56

PaulG wrote:
PaulC wrote:Panamax was great fun too. Just the kind of "Holy crap,  how the hell am I going to make enough money to pay my shareholders?" fun I needed.  Smile
Yep, great game! Loved the two layers of running a company but also having your own personal wealth & shares.

Looks like we messed up one thing. I say "we", but since I explained the game the fault lies solely with me! Smile
When you take an Executive Die, you get to perform the move/load action OR perform a stock market action. Not both.
Don't think it would have changed the result necessarily, and only one error in a first play is pretty good in my book!
PaulC
Starting player token

View user profile http://www.iamasexybitch.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dale on Wed 07 Oct 2015, 20:08

PaulG wrote:

Yep a great game - really enjoyed it.
Dale
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Camille&Pierre on Thu 08 Oct 2015, 15:19

DavidFranklyne wrote:I had a good time last night. Thanks for the game Pierre and Alex. I'll definitely be out next week. If anyone is up for a game this weekend give me a text. My number is o77 8485o 1oo. Take care, Dave

Yes Le Havre is a good game, thanks for explaining it Smile

It will be difficult for me to play this week end, but if you want to organise something you can create a new topic on the forum, it will be more visible than in the middle of the conversation here.

Pierre

Camille&Pierre
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top