Video game accounts etc

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Video game accounts etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Video game accounts etc

Post  Jon M on Tue 04 Jun 2019, 12:45

Jon M wrote:
paulyg wrote:
Jon M wrote:Hi, I made it down to club last month and hoped it would be the start of a regular thing but unfortunately that's not turned out to be the case.

I'm hoping to satisfy some of my needs by getting some Ios (or android as long as there cross platform) games set up with folk. Id suggest a 'move a day' as a commitment to keep things going which doesn't limit it to  one move a day there may be more but as a min commitment would keeps things going.

If anyone fancies it then post games/usernames etc here, I currently have the below but happy to obtain other stuff if people have things that would work !

Lords of Waterdeep
Carcassone
Twilight Struggle
Tigris
Galaxy Trucker
Terra Mystica (don't have yet but very tempted if someone has tried it and its a good conversion ?)

Cheers
Jon
I'd be up for playing something but I don't mind what! I've played the cardboard versions of all the above so happy to try any of them on iOS.

DaveB wrote:I'm definitely up for this!

Great shall we start with Waterdeep then ? How about a series of three games starting with the basic game then adding the two expansions one at a time ? If you let me have your Waterdeep usernames ill send the invite !

Hi Dave, Paul,
Just to let you know I've set up the second game !

Jon M
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Video game accounts etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Video game accounts etc

Post  DaveB on Tue 04 Jun 2019, 16:05

Jon M wrote:
Jon M wrote:
paulyg wrote:
Jon M wrote:Hi, I made it down to club last month and hoped it would be the start of a regular thing but unfortunately that's not turned out to be the case.

I'm hoping to satisfy some of my needs by getting some Ios (or android as long as there cross platform) games set up with folk. Id suggest a 'move a day' as a commitment to keep things going which doesn't limit it to  one move a day there may be more but as a min commitment would keeps things going.

If anyone fancies it then post games/usernames etc here, I currently have the below but happy to obtain other stuff if people have things that would work !

Lords of Waterdeep
Carcassone
Twilight Struggle
Tigris
Galaxy Trucker
Terra Mystica (don't have yet but very tempted if someone has tried it and its a good conversion ?)

Cheers
Jon
I'd be up for playing something but I don't mind what! I've played the cardboard versions of all the above so happy to try any of them on iOS.

DaveB wrote:I'm definitely up for this!

Great shall we start with Waterdeep then ? How about a series of three games starting with the basic game then adding the two expansions one at a time ? If you let me have your Waterdeep usernames ill send the invite !

Hi Dave, Paul,
Just to let you know I've set up the second game !

There were two - I was in the one which (just checked) you had quit out of Smile I've joined the other game now Smile
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

View user profile https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7