Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Android games (Humble bundle)

Go down

Android games (Humble bundle) Empty Android games (Humble bundle)

Post  Arun Cheesus on Thu 10 Nov 2016, 19:56

I know there was a post about iOS games on the forum but there is currently a board game bundle running on Humble Bundle for android devices and thought I would share it.
Humble bundle is a charity bundle package that originated in trying to get DRM free PC games that were cross platform (PC, Mac and Linux) and make some money for charity in a "pay what you want" model, they have massively grown over the years and do all kinds of things from mobile, PC games and books.

https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile/board-games-mobile-bundle

That is a link to the current mobile bundle that i thought people might be interested in.
Arun Cheesus
Arun Cheesus
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Android games (Humble bundle) Empty Re: Android games (Humble bundle)

Post  psychomansam on Fri 11 Nov 2016, 00:28

Arun Cheesus wrote:I know there was a post about iOS games on the forum but there is currently a board game bundle running on Humble Bundle for android devices and thought I would share it.
Humble bundle is a charity bundle package that originated in trying to get DRM free PC games that were cross platform (PC, Mac and Linux) and make some money for charity in a "pay what you want" model, they have massively grown over the years and do all kinds of things from mobile, PC games and books.

https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile/board-games-mobile-bundle

That is a link to the current mobile bundle that i thought people might be interested in.

Been wanting to try galaxy trucker for a while. This is great cheers.
psychomansam
psychomansam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down