Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 22nd November 2016

+17
AndyH
Arun Cheesus
Evilevan
Christos
JamesETT
AntW
DaveB
psychomansam
Tom_S
PaulG2
Meurig
Jamie
Jason C
Lizzy
JohnH
karl_b
Admin
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tuesday 22nd November 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 22nd November 2016

Post  DaveB Mon 21 Nov 2016, 15:52

Tom_S wrote:I'm desperate to get my copy of dark moon played if anyone is interested?

1. Moi
2. Loud Sam
3. DaveB
4. AntW
5. JamesETT
6.
7.

Apologies going to have to drop out tomorrow, family got some bad news and have some things to attend to Sad

DaveB
Starting player token

Posts : 1792
Join date : 2013-06-18

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 22nd November 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 22nd November 2016

Post  Ianm Tue 22 Nov 2016, 03:35

I am interested in dark moon if there is still space
Ian
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 396
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 45
Location : Sheffield.

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 22nd November 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 22nd November 2016

Post  Jamie Tue 22 Nov 2016, 10:54

Not sure I will make it tonight. Having an emergency. Living in an igloo. May turn up later for lies and deception.
Jamie
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Posts : 1231
Join date : 2014-08-03
Location : Camelot (nr Intake)

http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 22nd November 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 22nd November 2016

Post  Tom_S Tue 22 Nov 2016, 11:54

Great, updated. Meant to be best with 5-7 so we may be able to grab some stragglers to add in if needs be

Tom_S wrote:I'm desperate to get my copy of dark moon played if anyone is interested?

1. Moi
2. Loud Sam
3. IanM
4. AntW
5. JamesETT
6.
7.
Tom_S
Tom_S
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : Ecclesall Road

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 22nd November 2016 - Page 2 Empty Dominion or similar

Post  TheCat Tue 22 Nov 2016, 15:49

Does anyone have weird and wonderful expansion packs for dominion or Star Realms?

If not I could slot into any new/unplayed game sessions.

Will be forking over £10.

Lizzie. Would you like to share some food? cat
TheCat
TheCat
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 50
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 34
Location : Behind you

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 22nd November 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 22nd November 2016

Post  TheCat Tue 22 Nov 2016, 15:50

Tom_S wrote:Great, updated. Meant to be best with 5-7 so we may be able to grab some stragglers to add in if needs be

Tom_S wrote:I'm desperate to get my copy of dark moon played if anyone is interested?

1. Moi
2. Loud Sam
3. IanM
4. AntW
5. JamesETT
6.
7.

Alien on a gameboard. Add me!
TheCat
TheCat
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 50
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 34
Location : Behind you

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 22nd November 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 22nd November 2016

Post  Peter C Tue 22 Nov 2016, 16:57

TheCat wrote:
Tom_S wrote:Great, updated. Meant to be best with 5-7 so we may be able to grab some stragglers to add in if needs be

Tom_S wrote:I'm desperate to get my copy of dark moon played if anyone is interested?

1. Moi
2. Loud Sam
3. IanM
4. AntW
5. JamesETT
6.
7.

Alien on a gameboard. Add me!

Can I join too?

Peter C
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-08-17

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 22nd November 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 22nd November 2016

Post  psychomansam Tue 22 Nov 2016, 17:41

Peter C wrote:
TheCat wrote:
Tom_S wrote:Great, updated. Meant to be best with 5-7 so we may be able to grab some stragglers to add in if needs be

Tom_S wrote:I'm desperate to get my copy of dark moon played if anyone is interested?

1. Moi
2. Loud Sam
3. IanM
4. AntW
5. JamesETT
6.
7.

Alien on a gameboard. Add me!

Can I join too?

I'm also having to miss this week, so that should free up a space
psychomansam
psychomansam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 588
Join date : 2015-05-16

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 22nd November 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 22nd November 2016

Post  BeardyTom Tue 22 Nov 2016, 23:25

Someone left a bag with The Bloody Inn. We put it in the super secret hiding place with the club library games.
BeardyTom
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 854
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 45
Location : Nether Edge/Highfield

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 22nd November 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 22nd November 2016

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum