Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inhuman conditions and other kickstarters...

Go down

Inhuman conditions and other kickstarters... Empty Inhuman conditions and other kickstarters...

Post  PaulC on Thu 11 Oct 2018, 15:15

Has anyone backed Inhuman Conditions, the new game from the guys behind Secret Hitler?

I was unsure about this one, I thought the game looked fun, but they whacked a $10 shipping charge on the game which put me off. As usual, in the end I caved and backed it...

The kickstarter ends today, so if you're going to back it, be quick! - Here's the link!

What other kickstarters should I be wasting my money on?
PaulC
PaulC
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Inhuman conditions and other kickstarters... Empty Re: Inhuman conditions and other kickstarters...

Post  Ianm on Thu 11 Oct 2018, 16:09

Just back them all.
Then you can sell us the crap at half the price Very Happy
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Inhuman conditions and other kickstarters... Empty Re: Inhuman conditions and other kickstarters...

Post  karl_b on Thu 11 Oct 2018, 18:32

If I wasn't already waiting on a Kickstarter hidden role game I'd have taken a punt. As it is, I'll happily help you try your copy out!
karl_b
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveB on Thu 11 Oct 2018, 19:37

Level 7 Omega Protocol? Opens next week and saves me backing it Wink
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneurin on Sun 21 Oct 2018, 20:20

PaulC wrote:Has anyone backed Inhuman Conditions, the new game from the guys behind Secret Hitler?

I was unsure about this one, I thought the game looked fun, but they whacked a $10 shipping charge on the game which put me off. As usual, in the end I caved and backed it...

The kickstarter ends today, so if you're going to back it, be quick! - Here's the link!

Paul if you can add another copy in the Pledge manager I'd be interested and we could split the shipping?
Aneurin
Aneurin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulC on Mon 22 Oct 2018, 10:24

Aneurin wrote:
PaulC wrote:Has anyone backed Inhuman Conditions, the new game from the guys behind Secret Hitler?

Paul if you can add another copy in the Pledge manager I'd be interested and we could split the shipping?

OK - I'll keep you posted.
PaulC
PaulC
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down