Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 24th **online**

Go down

Tuesday 24th **online** Empty Tuesday 24th **online**

Post  RikTheChief on Wed 18 Mar 2020, 11:25

I will be playing Nmbr9 online on Tuesday at 7pm.  The game will be streamed live so if you have a copy of the game you can play along.

Then I will log onto Board Game Arena. This is a free online board game service and has lots of games available to play. I have picked some games to try, Takenoko and Red 7.  The games will be open and you are able to join from a browser or computer.

You can join in the chat and just watch our join in and play. If you are playing other online games and are looking for players let me know and I will advertise them on Facebook.

https://youtu.be/mXbsqWA8DNU

Tuesday 24th **online** 128010


Last edited by RikTheChief on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 10:45; edited 2 times in total
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 682
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 48
Location : Wombwell, Barnsley

http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 24th **online** Empty Re: Tuesday 24th **online**

Post  Ianm on Wed 18 Mar 2020, 19:45

Sounds interesting I will try and log in
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 380
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 44
Location : Sheffield.

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 24th **online** Empty Re: Tuesday 24th **online**

Post  Jon M on Sun 22 Mar 2020, 22:59

Hi Rik long time no speak hope all is well ! So I've just discovered the beauty of Board Game Arena and defo up for something on Tuesday night. My username is JonBoy2020, what time do you think you'll be on there when the other thing finishes !
Jon M
Jon M
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-10-05

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 24th **online** Empty Re: Tuesday 24th **online**

Post  RikTheChief on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 09:39

Jon M wrote:Hi Rik long time no speak hope all is well ! So I've just discovered the beauty of Board Game Arena and defo up for something on Tuesday night. My username is JonBoy2020, what time do you think you'll be on there when the other thing finishes !

Hi Jon, I will play a couple of games of NMBR9 but that won't take long so 7.30 or 7.40 I think. Hopefully see you there!
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 682
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 48
Location : Wombwell, Barnsley

http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 24th **online** Empty Re: Tuesday 24th **online**

Post  Ianm on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 11:58

How are folk working this tonight.
I have number 9 and we would be up for joining.
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 380
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 44
Location : Sheffield.

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 24th **online** Empty Re: Tuesday 24th **online**

Post  Jon M on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 12:00

RikTheChief wrote:
Jon M wrote:Hi Rik long time no speak hope all is well ! So I've just discovered the beauty of Board Game Arena and defo up for something on Tuesday night. My username is JonBoy2020, what time do you think you'll be on there when the other thing finishes !

Hi Jon, I will play a couple of games of NMBR9 but that won't take long so 7.30 or 7.40 I think.  Hopefully see you there!

Great ill get onto BGA 730 ish, so easiest thing may be to just invite me to what ever you decide to play when ready!
Jon M
Jon M
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-10-05

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 24th **online** Empty Re: Tuesday 24th **online**

Post  Ianm on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 18:57

Ready for nmbr9
My boardgame arena name is IanFM
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 380
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 44
Location : Sheffield.

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 24th **online** Empty Re: Tuesday 24th **online**

Post  Ianm on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 19:05

playing along but not sure whats the best chat
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 380
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 44
Location : Sheffield.

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 24th **online** Empty Pub Quiz tonight

Post  Andrew_Wilko on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 20:51

There's talk of a pub quiz online run by AireCon happening at 9PM tonight.
For reference see this page : https://www.facebook.com/aireconuk/
To join and play follow http://www.kwbit.com/
Sheffield BGC
...will be our Team name
The game PIN is : V04375

Andrew_Wilko
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 54
Join date : 2014-05-03

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 24th **online** Empty Re: Tuesday 24th **online**

Post  RikTheChief on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 21:44

Thanks everybody for participating, some technical issues but hopefully will get those sorted for next week. Any suggestions on how to improve, what games to play etc are welcome!
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 682
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 48
Location : Wombwell, Barnsley

http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 24th **online** Empty Re: Tuesday 24th **online**

Post  Jon M on Wed 25 Mar 2020, 08:21

RikTheChief wrote:Thanks everybody for participating, some technical issues but hopefully will get those sorted for next week.  Any suggestions on how to improve, what games to play etc  are welcome!

Really enjoyed it Rik !

Have played 7 Wonders and Kingdomino on the site and they both play really nicely !
Jon M
Jon M
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-10-05

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 24th **online** Empty Re: Tuesday 24th **online**

Post  RikTheChief on Wed 25 Mar 2020, 08:35

Andrew_Wilko wrote:There's talk of a pub quiz online run by AireCon happening at 9PM tonight.
For reference see this page : https://www.facebook.com/aireconuk/
To join and play follow http://www.kwbit.com/
Sheffield BGC
...will be our Team name
The game PIN is : V04375

I managed top catch the end of it, it was good, I liked how they used the app so you could join in.
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 682
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 48
Location : Wombwell, Barnsley

http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 24th **online** Empty Re: Tuesday 24th **online**

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum