Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 18th May - University Arms at 7PM

Go down

Tuesday 18th May - University Arms at 7PM  Empty Tuesday 18th May - University Arms at 7PM

Post  RikTheChief Tue 20 Apr 2021, 12:19

We are back!  I've spoken to David at the Uni Arms and they re-open Monday 17th for indoors.  There are a few rules we need to follow to ensure everyone's safety -

Max 6 people to a table.
Please don't move the tables around.
Once you are seated at a table, you may not move to another table.
Masks must be worn when entering and moving around the venue i.e. toilets. Masks can be taken off while seated.
Track and trace must be done by each person when they enter the venue via the track and trace app by scanning their QR code.
Please do not attend if you have any symptoms, or if you feel unwell.

We will be upstairs as usual in the main room.  Table service will be provided for drinks and food.

As before, if you want to organise games and tables please use the forums here to do so.

See you all soon!
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

DaveB, Scott_Fryer, AdamB and Mark W like this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 18th May - University Arms at 7PM  Empty Re: Tuesday 18th May - University Arms at 7PM

Post  Scott_Fryer Tue 20 Apr 2021, 18:37

Yay , looking forward to getting back to some gaming, hasnt happened so much for the past year.
Scott_Fryer
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

RikTheChief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 18th May - University Arms at 7PM  Empty Re: Tuesday 18th May - University Arms at 7PM

Post  swilbur Sat 01 May 2021, 15:55

I'm definitely looking forward to getting back to gaming, but personally I'm not planning to attend until I'm vaccinated. I think the government has proven over the past three waves that it's a poor judge of when it's safe to reopen.

swilbur
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel_C Yesterday at 16:41

Yay! Hopefully Zoe and I should be there.

Really missed the weekly sessions, Tuesday nights just haven't been the same.
Samuel_C
Samuel_C
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  RikTheChief Today at 15:52

swilbur wrote:I'm definitely looking forward to getting back to gaming, but personally I'm not planning to attend until I'm vaccinated.  I think the government has proven over the past three waves that it's a poor judge of when it's safe to reopen.
Be good to see you when you are ready!
RikTheChief
RikTheChief
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

http://www.deepfall.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down