Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms

Go down

Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms Empty Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms

Post  BeardyTom Sat 12 Jun 2021, 17:34

A few weeks back in to playing in real life and it seems to be going quite well, I think. I've just about got the hang of the pub's ordering app and everyone's being good with masks and sanitizers and so on. I'm looking forward to more games on Tuesday.

Who's planning on coming along and what do you fancy playing?

BeardyTom
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 841
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 45
Location : Nether Edge/Highfield

RikTheChief and Martin like this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms Empty Re: Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms

Post  Martin Mon 14 Jun 2021, 16:11

BeardyTom wrote:A few weeks back in to playing in real life and it seems to be going quite well, I think. I've just about got the hang of the pub's ordering app and everyone's being good with masks and sanitizers and so on. I'm looking forward to more games on Tuesday.

Who's planning on coming along and what do you fancy playing?


Well assuming we don't get a last minute panic at work will do my best to make it.

Up for playing anything - still getting used to idea to having actual persons, as opposed to mysterious voices emanating from strange corner of the internet - think this in person thing may actually catch on !

Martin
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 31
Join date : 2018-09-09
Location : Sheffield

RikTheChief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms Empty Re: Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms

Post  Tomathy Mon 14 Jun 2021, 21:33

I'm keen to come along - is it okay if I haven't been before? Happy to bring some games with me!
Tomathy
Tomathy
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 1
Join date : 2020-01-26
Location : Ecclesall

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms Empty Re: Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms

Post  BeardyTom Tue 15 Jun 2021, 07:14

Tomathy wrote:I'm keen to come along - is it okay if I haven't been before? Happy to bring some games with me!

Great! We'd be delighted to have you there!

Bringing games is great but you can also just come and play other people's games. There's always more games brought along than can be played and some members always bring a big bag of games while others never bring anything.
BeardyTom
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 841
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 45
Location : Nether Edge/Highfield

Tomathy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms Empty Re: Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms

Post  Scott_Fryer Tue 15 Jun 2021, 13:32

I shall be along, and bringing Canvas, Fallout Shelter, Aquatica & 5 Minute Mystery..

If any body fancies playing any of those ( although they would be learning games of Fallout & Aquatica, as they are new arrivals )
Scott_Fryer
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 383
Join date : 2015-03-05
Age : 45
Location : Waverley

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms Empty Re: Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms

Post  Martin Tue 15 Jun 2021, 19:08

Martin wrote:
BeardyTom wrote:A few weeks back in to playing in real life and it seems to be going quite well, I think. I've just about got the hang of the pub's ordering app and everyone's being good with masks and sanitizers and so on. I'm looking forward to more games on Tuesday.

Who's planning on coming along and what do you fancy playing?


Well assuming we don't get a last minute panic at work will do my best to make it.

Up for playing anything - still getting used to idea to having actual persons, as opposed to mysterious voices emanating from strange corner of the internet - think this in person thing may actually catch on !

So so this week work did get the better of me, only just back in so will have to pass - hopefully more success next week

Martin
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 31
Join date : 2018-09-09
Location : Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms Empty Re: Tuesday 15th June @ Uni Arms

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum