Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

+5
MattT
Martin
AdamB
BeardyTom
swilbur
9 posters

Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  swilbur Sat 22 Jan 2022, 10:40

What are people planning to play this week? It's Burns Night, so I'll be bringing Glen More II (a.k.a. "How much Scotland can we squeeze into one game?"). Prove your clan is the best by having more Scotsmen in your castle, more famous landmarks in your territory, more famous people in your clan, and of course more whisky in your cellar.

swilbur
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Posts : 103
Join date : 2016-06-23

Back to top Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  BeardyTom Sat 22 Jan 2022, 13:16

I'll be along this week and I'd be interested in playing Glen More.
BeardyTom
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 866
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 46
Location : Nether Edge/Highfield

swilbur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  AdamB Sat 22 Jan 2022, 19:45

I'll be bringing Journeys in Middle Earth if Ian, Ashley, James and Martin are happy to move onto the second scenario of Shadowed Paths

AdamB
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-03-03
Age : 47
Location : Norton

Martin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  Martin Sun 23 Jan 2022, 16:56

AdamB wrote:I'll be bringing Journeys in Middle Earth if Ian, Ashley, James and Martin are happy to move onto the second scenario of Shadowed Paths

Gandalf at the ready to annoy more Elves !!!
Martin
Martin
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 41
Join date : 2018-09-09
Location : Sheffield

AdamB likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  MattT Sun 23 Jan 2022, 22:06

In honour of Burns night I’ll be bringing Pax Pamir, a game about 19th century Afghanistan.
MattT
MattT
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 11
Join date : 2020-03-07

Mark W likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  Mark W Mon 24 Jan 2022, 07:39

MattT wrote:In honour of Burns night I’ll be bringing Pax Pamir, a game about 19th century Afghanistan.

If I can make it this week, I’d like to try Pax.

Mark W
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-10-07

MattT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  Ianm Mon 24 Jan 2022, 12:10

AdamB wrote:I'll be bringing Journeys in Middle Earth if Ian, Ashley, James and Martin are happy to move onto the second scenario of Shadowed Paths

Yeah I am up for that.
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 419
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 46
Location : Sheffield.

AdamB likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  JamesETT Tue 25 Jan 2022, 11:27

AdamB wrote:I'll be bringing Journeys in Middle Earth if Ian, Ashley, James and Martin are happy to move onto the second scenario of Shadowed Paths
unfortunately I can't make tonight guys sorry.
JamesETT
JamesETT
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 69
Join date : 2016-07-25
Age : 23
Location : Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  AdamB Tue 25 Jan 2022, 14:17

JamesETT wrote:
AdamB wrote:I'll be bringing Journeys in Middle Earth if Ian, Ashley, James and Martin are happy to move onto the second scenario of Shadowed Paths
unfortunately I can't make tonight guys sorry.

No worries James

Ian, Martin do you want to give it a miss on that basis or play anyway with a different campaign? I'm happy either way.

AdamB
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-03-03
Age : 47
Location : Norton

Back to top Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  Ianm Tue 25 Jan 2022, 15:17

AdamB wrote:
JamesETT wrote:
AdamB wrote:I'll be bringing Journeys in Middle Earth if Ian, Ashley, James and Martin are happy to move onto the second scenario of Shadowed Paths
unfortunately I can't make tonight guys sorry.

No worries James

Ian, Martin do you want to give it a miss on that basis or play anyway with a different campaign? I'm happy either way.

Happy either way.
Ianm
Ianm
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Posts : 419
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 46
Location : Sheffield.

Back to top Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  AshC Tue 25 Jan 2022, 16:06

Ianm wrote:
AdamB wrote:
JamesETT wrote:
AdamB wrote:I'll be bringing Journeys in Middle Earth if Ian, Ashley, James and Martin are happy to move onto the second scenario of Shadowed Paths
unfortunately I can't make tonight guys sorry.

No worries James

Ian, Martin do you want to give it a miss on that basis or play anyway with a different campaign? I'm happy either way.

Happy either way.

Sorry was struggling to get my account working. I'll be popping down tonight. Up for whatever games available
AshC
AshC
Blue Cube
Blue Cube

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-08-01

Back to top Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  Martin Tue 25 Jan 2022, 16:48

AshC wrote:
Ianm wrote:
AdamB wrote:
JamesETT wrote:
AdamB wrote:I'll be bringing Journeys in Middle Earth if Ian, Ashley, James and Martin are happy to move onto the second scenario of Shadowed Paths
unfortunately I can't make tonight guys sorry.

No worries James

Ian, Martin do you want to give it a miss on that basis or play anyway with a different campaign? I'm happy either way.

Happy either way.

Sorry was struggling to get my account working. I'll be popping down tonight. Up for whatever games available

I'm happy to go along with what ever people fancy for this
Martin
Martin
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 41
Join date : 2018-09-09
Location : Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  AdamB Tue 25 Jan 2022, 17:07

Martin wrote:
AshC wrote:
Ianm wrote:
AdamB wrote:
JamesETT wrote:
AdamB wrote:I'll be bringing Journeys in Middle Earth if Ian, Ashley, James and Martin are happy to move onto the second scenario of Shadowed Paths
unfortunately I can't make tonight guys sorry.

No worries James

Ian, Martin do you want to give it a miss on that basis or play anyway with a different campaign? I'm happy either way.

Happy either way.

Sorry was struggling to get my account working. I'll be popping down tonight. Up for whatever games available

I'm happy to go along with what ever people fancy for this

I'll bring it along.

AdamB
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-03-03
Age : 47
Location : Norton

Back to top Go down

Tuesday January 25th - University Arms Empty Re: Tuesday January 25th - University Arms

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum