Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 10th - Imperial Tuesday

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tuesday 10th - Imperial Tuesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 10th - Imperial Tuesday

Post  Scott_Fryer Wed 11 Mar 2015, 11:48

Nope you are quite right, my apologies Jamie Smile .. I've a terrible short term memory...

Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 10th - Imperial Tuesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 10th - Imperial Tuesday

Post  PaulC Wed 11 Mar 2015, 11:50

steelhead31 wrote:Nope you are quite right, my apologies Jamie Smile .. I've a terrible short term memory...
Daves are ten a penny at the club.  If in doubt,  call them Dave.

Unless it's a girl.

Girls don't like being called Dave.
PaulC
PaulC
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott_Fryer Wed 11 Mar 2015, 11:54

Paul wrote:
steelhead31 wrote:Nope you are quite right, my apologies Jamie Smile .. I've a terrible short term memory...

Unless it's a girl.

Girls don't like being called Dave.

Sounds like the voice of experience there..., i did wonder whether it was mandatory to change my name to Tom or Dave as a pre-req for membership perhaps thats where that came from Laughing

Scott_Fryer
Scott_Fryer
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveB Wed 11 Mar 2015, 11:55

Paul wrote:

Especially if they're being a bit of a git. Dave's tend to be sneaky underhanded bastards too Smile
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Post  karl_b Wed 11 Mar 2015, 13:06

So, Kanban. It took me a while to figure it out, the setup is pretty long, it made me grateful to come to work for a break and I lost. I thought it was brilliant, when can we play again?!
karl_b
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Wed 11 Mar 2015, 14:07

No problem Scott. Dave (actually there are several) is that chap you can never trust when playing Resistance / Avalon. I'm the one you can always trust! Wink
Jamie
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneurin Wed 11 Mar 2015, 17:53

karl_b wrote:So, Kanban. It took me a while to figure it out, the setup is pretty long, it made me grateful to come to work for a break and I lost. I thought it was brilliant, when can we play again?!

Next week so we don't forget how to play?
Aneurin
Aneurin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Thu 12 Mar 2015, 00:36

Aneurin wrote:
karl_b wrote:So, Kanban. It took me a while to figure it out, the setup is pretty long, it made me grateful to come to work for a break and I lost. I thought it was brilliant, when can we play again?!

Next week so we don't forget how to play?

Sandra says "that is an inefficient use of time" removes all the cubes and stands in the spot you really needed to use.... Then gives me points for being clever at stuff.

I really had a blast playing this and will play again for sure.

Alex
Red Meeple
Red Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  karl_b Thu 12 Mar 2015, 08:26

Yup, I'm in. I hope Sandra is in a good mood.
karl_b
karl_b
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneurin Thu 12 Mar 2015, 08:34

Sandra's mine!
Aneurin
Aneurin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  steveygee Thu 12 Mar 2015, 09:35

I also really enjoyed it, though it may be the most euroy eurogame ever to euro. Would definitly play again but wont be there next week. Also, i've got an official complaint in against Sandra for her blatant favouritism so she might not let me back in the factory.
steveygee
steveygee
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2