Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Session 1st November @ The Red Deer

+6
SamVS
AndyM
TheCat
DaveB
paulyg
Lizzy
10 posters

Go down

Sunday Session 1st November @ The Red Deer Empty Sunday Session 1st November @ The Red Deer

Post  Lizzy Fri 23 Oct 2015, 10:51

Who's coming? What we playing?

Tis the day after Halloween so we could play some spooky games?
Lizzy
Lizzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sunday Session 1st November @ The Red Deer Empty Re: Sunday Session 1st November @ The Red Deer

Post  paulyg Fri 23 Oct 2015, 10:52

I'll be there (possibly with a Kat too) probably from about 3ish (going for birthday lunch first).
paulyg
paulyg
Starting player token

http://www.antigeek.net

Back to top Go down

Sunday Session 1st November @ The Red Deer Empty Re: Sunday Session 1st November @ The Red Deer

Post  DaveB Fri 23 Oct 2015, 11:45

I'm away that weekend - might be able to come down for a bit later on but I don't think I can commit...

I don't have much in the way of spooky games but will happily lend One Night Ultimate Werewolf or Last Night on Earth to an attendee if anyone wants it?
DaveB
DaveB
Starting player token

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/ch1ma3ra

Back to top Go down

Sunday Session 1st November @ The Red Deer Empty Betrayal at House On a Hill

Post  TheCat Fri 23 Oct 2015, 12:38

Will be there 4:30pm-8:40pm.

Who has Betrayal at House On a Hill?! Twisted Evil

If 4 hours and 10 minutes is not long enough to play it will happily play Shadow Hunters, One night ultimate werewolf or Dixit or anything new with blood-lust, pseudo-violence, death, destruction, demise, gore & horror.

Will convulse if made to play Avalon.
TheCat
TheCat
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Back to top Go down

Post  paulyg Fri 23 Oct 2015, 12:40

TheCat wrote:Will be there 4:30pm-8:40pm.

Who has Betrayal at House On a Hill?!  Twisted Evil

If 4 hours and 10 minutes is not long enough to play it will happily play Shadow Hunters, One night ultimate werewolf or Dixit or anything new with blood-lust, pseudo-violence, death, destruction, demise, gore & horror.

I can bring Betrayal and you'll have plenty of time. It's 90 mins max. I might bring Transylvania: Curses & Traitors as it seems thematically appropriate. It shares a few similarities with Betrayal too.
paulyg
paulyg
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCat Fri 23 Oct 2015, 12:41

PaulG wrote:
TheCat wrote:Will be there 4:30pm-8:40pm.

Who has Betrayal at House On a Hill?!  Twisted Evil

I can bring Betrayal and you'll have plenty of time. It's 90 mins max. I might bring Transylvania: Curses & Traitors as it seems thematically appropriate. It shares a few similarities with Betrayal too.

Thank you so much Good Sir! Very Happy
TheCat
TheCat
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy Fri 23 Oct 2015, 12:43

Excellent. Always happy to play Betrayal. I can bring Shadow Hunters and Mysterium.
Lizzy
Lizzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyM Fri 23 Oct 2015, 12:52

I'm gonna bring along food chain magnate. Up to 5 players but can take up to 4 hours. Anyone in?
AndyM
AndyM
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  SamVS Sun 25 Oct 2015, 23:49

Netrunner? I've just bought another data pack and in the year since I last played a handful of people have — rightly! — been interested in learning it, and I'm happy to teach. It's real gem. With one core set alone using the pre-built decks I think you could have three games going at once? Money tokens might be the only thing to run out. I'll bring it and Summoner Wars along.
SamVS
SamVS
Count of Carcassonne

Back to top Go down

Post  BeardyTom Mon 26 Oct 2015, 08:30

I won't be around for this one. I'll be spending the entire weekend as a half-orc brawler.
BeardyTom
BeardyTom
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Mon 26 Oct 2015, 09:21

Would there be enough interest for 4 player Eclise?
Jamie
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

http://www.mrqwak.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Oct 2015, 09:41

Jamie wrote:Would there be enough interest for 4 player Eclise?
Again? You need to change your avatar to a plasma missile!

Admin
Starting player token

https://www.sheffieldboardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Mon 26 Oct 2015, 10:37

Aneurin wrote:

Well, it's hard to get enough of such a good thing! It's such a superb game. Have a really neat storage solution for it now; optimised to speed up set-up and cut down on total time to play.

I love space 4x games. I need to check out 'Quantum' and 'Space Empires: 4x' (anyone have those?). Also, a little more TI3 wouldn't go amiss, in fact, really wouldn't mind doing a few 4 player games of TI3.
Jamie
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyM Mon 26 Oct 2015, 10:39

Jamie wrote:
Aneurin wrote:

Well, it's hard to get enough of such a good thing! It's such a superb game. Have a really neat storage solution for it now; optimised to speed up set-up and cut down on total time to play.

I love space 4x games. I need to check out 'Quantum' and 'Space Empires: 4x' (anyone have those?). Also, a little more TI3 wouldn't go amiss, in fact, really wouldn't mind doing a few 4 player games of TI3.

I'll give it a go - not really been a big fan of 4x games, but not played the big ones (or played them with people that want to play them either)
AndyM
AndyM
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Mon 26 Oct 2015, 10:55

I'll start a sign-up list Andy; want to get at least 3 (better with 4 or more) players though...

Eclipse

1. Jamie
2. Andy M

Anyone else?
Jamie
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyM Mon 26 Oct 2015, 11:03

Jamie wrote:I'll start a sign-up list Andy; want to get at least 3 (better with 4 or more) players though...

Eclipse

1. Jamie
2. Andy M

Anyone else?

Sounds good, what sort of time would you want to get it started?
AndyM
AndyM
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Mon 26 Oct 2015, 11:04

Hi Andy, I'll be out doing a run in the morning, so can start around 2pm, is that okay for you?
Jamie
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy Mon 26 Oct 2015, 12:58

Sam wrote:Netrunner? I've just bought another data pack and in the year since I last played a handful of people have — rightly! — been interested in learning it, and I'm happy to teach. It's real gem.

Looking forward to finally playing it!
Lizzy
Lizzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyM Tue 27 Oct 2015, 09:07

Jamie wrote:Hi Andy, I'll be out doing a run in the morning, so can start around 2pm, is that okay for you?

Will let you know - I do want to play but I'm still a maybe, it depends on what work I've got left to do for the second half or term.
AndyM
AndyM
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnH Thu 29 Oct 2015, 08:06

I'll be there, happy to play spooky games

I'm going to say no to Eclipse this time
JohnH
JohnH
Yellow Warsun
Yellow Warsun

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Thu 29 Oct 2015, 09:11

AndyM wrote:
Jamie wrote:Hi Andy, I'll be out doing a run in the morning, so can start around 2pm, is that okay for you?

Will let you know - I do want to play but I'm still a maybe, it depends on what work I've got left to do for the second half or term.

Okay, no problem; if you can let me know though, that'd be great. Smile
Jamie
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Back to top Go down

Sunday Session 1st November @ The Red Deer Empty Book me in!

Post  TheCat Fri 30 Oct 2015, 08:44

Lizzy wrote:Excellent. Always happy to play Betrayal. I can bring Shadow Hunters and Mysterium.

Fantastic! Book me in from 4:30pm-6pm for Betrayal at House On a Hill cat
TheCat
TheCat
Indigo Barrel
Indigo Barrel

Back to top Go down

Post  paulyg Fri 30 Oct 2015, 08:53

I got Robo Rally for my birthday, so will probably bring that on Sunday too as feels to me like a traditional Sunday session game Smile
paulyg
paulyg
Starting player token

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Sun 01 Nov 2015, 14:11

Will be there at 2:30, with Eclipse, just incase.
Jamie
Jamie
Count of Carcassonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down