Sheffield Board Games Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mon 21st, Walkley

Go down

Mon 21st, Walkley Empty Mon 21st, Walkley

Post  psychomansam Sun 20 Mar 2016, 21:38

So is anyone about Mon from mid-late afternoon onwards? I have the house to myself. I'm also in the position that if I game on Mon, I'll have gamed every day for a week* - help me out here! I can provide pizza.

I'd be up for Eight minute Empire, Eclipse or most things in between. Taj Mahal? 51st State? Did I mention Roll?

Seem to have finally broken out of my phase of wanting to play old rather than learn new, so happy to play pretty much anything on offer.


*So far:
Tues: Roll ftG
Wed: Pandemic Legacy
Thurs: Medina, Splendor
Fri: Dominion
Sat: Roll ftG, Dungeon Lords, Cosmic Encounter, Spaceteam
Sun: Imperial Settlers, Kingsburg, Tzolkin (in The Dice Cup, Nottingham)
Mon: ???
Also: Star Realms app every day, and on Sun: Race ftG on PC - Keldon's A.I.
psychomansam
psychomansam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 585
Join date : 2015-05-16

Back to top Go down

Mon 21st, Walkley Empty Re: Mon 21st, Walkley

Post  Lizzy Sun 20 Mar 2016, 23:34

I've had a similar week, but rather less diverse:

Tue: Imperial Assault
Wed: Netrunner x2
Thur: Netrunner x3, Space Team, Chrononauts
Fri: x-wing x2
Sat: Netrunner x8
Sun: Netrunner x8 + x-wing x3

Unfortunately, I can't play tomorrow :'(

But it's been a great week :-D
Lizzy
Lizzy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1439
Join date : 2013-05-24
Location : Hillsborough

Back to top Go down

Mon 21st, Walkley Empty Re: Mon 21st, Walkley

Post  psychomansam Mon 21 Mar 2016, 07:52

Lizzy wrote:I've had a similar week, but rather less diverse:

Tue: Imperial Assault
Wed: Netrunner x2
Thur: Netrunner x3, Space Team, Chrononauts
Fri: x-wing x2
Sat: Netrunner x8
Sun: Netrunner x8 + x-wing x3

Unfortunately, I can't play tomorrow :'(

But it's been a great week :-D

That's very focussed! Especially since x wing is basically just a side mission of IA.
psychomansam
psychomansam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 585
Join date : 2015-05-16

Back to top Go down

Mon 21st, Walkley Empty Re: Mon 21st, Walkley

Post  AndyM Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:14

I'm free actually, I'm wanting to play twilight struggle again if you don't have any others?
AndyM
AndyM
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 194
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 36
Location : Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Mon 21st, Walkley Empty Re: Mon 21st, Walkley

Post  psychomansam Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:27

AndyM wrote:I'm free actually, I'm wanting to play twilight struggle again if you don't have any others?

Don't think I've played that, but been wanting to. When you free?
psychomansam
psychomansam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 585
Join date : 2015-05-16

Back to top Go down

Mon 21st, Walkley Empty Re: Mon 21st, Walkley

Post  AndyM Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:30

psychomansam wrote:
AndyM wrote:I'm free actually, I'm wanting to play twilight struggle again if you don't have any others?

Don't think I've played that, but been wanting to. When you free?

Most of the day really, on half term so have no specific plans - have a friend coming over at some point, shall we say like 5pm or something, I could see if my friend wants to come over then we can play something 3 player - any you said is fine
AndyM
AndyM
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 194
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 36
Location : Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Mon 21st, Walkley Empty Re: Mon 21st, Walkley

Post  psychomansam Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:33

AndyM wrote:
psychomansam wrote:
AndyM wrote:I'm free actually, I'm wanting to play twilight struggle again if you don't have any others?

Don't think I've played that, but been wanting to. When you free?

Most of the day really, on half term so have no specific plans - have a friend coming over at some point, shall we say like 5pm or something, I could see if my friend wants to come over then we can play something 3 player - any you said is fine

Sounds good. Want me to bring some pizzas to go in the oven?
psychomansam
psychomansam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 585
Join date : 2015-05-16

Back to top Go down

Mon 21st, Walkley Empty Re: Mon 21st, Walkley

Post  AndyM Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:34

psychomansam wrote:
AndyM wrote:
psychomansam wrote:
AndyM wrote:I'm free actually, I'm wanting to play twilight struggle again if you don't have any others?

Don't think I've played that, but been wanting to. When you free?

Most of the day really, on half term so have no specific plans - have a friend coming over at some point, shall we say like 5pm or something, I could see if my friend wants to come over then we can play something 3 player - any you said is fine

Sounds good. Want me to bring some pizzas to go in the oven?

Both me and my friend are awkward for food so don't worry, I'm sure we'll bring some stuff over though, thanks Smile
AndyM
AndyM
Green Cowboy Meeple
Green Cowboy Meeple

Posts : 194
Join date : 2015-07-27
Age : 36
Location : Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Mon 21st, Walkley Empty Re: Mon 21st, Walkley

Post  psychomansam Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:55

AndyM wrote:
psychomansam wrote:
AndyM wrote:
psychomansam wrote:
AndyM wrote:I'm free actually, I'm wanting to play twilight struggle again if you don't have any others?

Don't think I've played that, but been wanting to. When you free?

Most of the day really, on half term so have no specific plans - have a friend coming over at some point, shall we say like 5pm or something, I could see if my friend wants to come over then we can play something 3 player - any you said is fine

Sounds good. Want me to bring some pizzas to go in the oven?

Both me and my friend are awkward for food so don't worry, I'm sure we'll bring some stuff over though, thanks Smile

Good stuff. See you then.
psychomansam
psychomansam
Dominant Species
Dominant Species

Posts : 585
Join date : 2015-05-16

Back to top Go down

Mon 21st, Walkley Empty Re: Mon 21st, Walkley

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum